Savor

Jan 30, 2018
is the next update the last one?
i remember i read something around game is finished and next updates are fixes and such.

already known what his next game is when this one is finished?

Reactions: misha100500

ashv129

Oct 20, 2019
Is there a walkthrough? I've looked around and been unable to find one. There a few missing things in the checklist that I'm unable to get.

kivama

Mar 28, 2021
Is there any way for modding this game? I think there is way to optimaze enviroment and i want to add some costume for girls

kivama

Mar 28, 2021
I can't give you access to any of the assets but if you have any recommendations for me that would be appreciated
1) What i learn fron decompile files you put most of assets on its own texture wich increase amount of drawcals =
poor video card memory usage, which affects performance (make it worst). You can put multiple object in one texture.
2) I couldn’t find the ship’s textures, but it seems to me that they also use a large number of textures and unnecessary geometry, this can be avoided by using texture trim, I’ll add an example in the attachments. So using one “picture” you can texture the entire ship and reduce the load on its rendering.
3) This is more of a judgmental part, but still. For more liveliness, you can add more gloss to the eye materials because now the characters' gaze gives off the "uncanny valley". And use SSS effect in skin material, just a little bit. ( )

If you cant (or want) directly give me access to assets you can dm me in discord were we can discuss it more specific

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Hopefully by the end of November the next game update will be out :unsure:
Should be close, regardless
As long as it's this year

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes