DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Got stuck with Kat while watching a movie, first minutes in the game, 20 seed. I chose the option to talk to her when she was watching a movie, was placed on the couch, but I had no options on the Hand Button, could not move, I've clicked around about 20 times, but nothing happened. Also, I didn't have the option to save there when hitting Esc Key.

ps123

May 4, 2017
natasha update scene for blow job : at 10.00 am go to her room, talk to her when she was have a breakfast and use robe and choose yes to keep that robe
- for thigh scene at early morning i guess 07.00 go tho her room again, and helped her doin yoga
-at noon cacth her sunbathing at pool and u help her fo masage

adriana update: when she doin sink , chose groope her
- cacth her swiming at the pool at noon, and beat her at mini games
- at night u can kiss her, give wine before that, at 11.00 pm go to her room, choose embrace her, when she while for sleep dont choose rub, but undres her underwear
Got stuck at natasha thigh sence, - 07.00 went to her sleeping room, get on top her back, lift up her gown, then got stuck with no option to continue. Did i do something wrong?

zero217

Apr 28, 2018
Got stuck at natasha thigh sence, - 07.00 went to her sleeping room, get on top her back, lift up her gown, then got stuck with no option to continue. Did i do something wrong?
this is a bug, press z 1 2 or z 2 1 I don’t remember, the interface got lost there

Reactions: ps123

roki torpedo

Dec 15, 2017
thats kind some of bug bro, i got that to. even scene with katherine at night wachtin movie got some bug
for the thigh scene help her doin yoga at 08.00 am i guess

Reactions: ps123 and Matao

Pandoma

Nov 12, 2017
Hi! You can continue the scenes where the upper left icon doesn't appear by pressing z and then 1 or 2.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes