supmydude

Jun 13, 2019
does it work with the rift? I tried it but I only get a black screen in the headset. Idk if might be doing something wrong
I got it working on the rift s - still a little wonky but the fact that it pings it is pretty amazing

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
How many fix until new version with next plot ?
Nah ... I won't bother till v5.0 then, than getting false hope when seeing new update, only to be disappointed when reading the change log.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
anyone got full walkthrough ? i'm stuck in filling the seeder mission, can't finding it anywhere....

TyrantX

Mar 14, 2019
a bug in the game, the camera is not placed in the room Katherine
and another Katherine bug, she doesn't want to take a camera to take photos

Last edited:

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
You must have the camera extension and at least 300 seed (the camera extension is in the pool arena)
I have both: The Item for the Cam and 300 Seed.. but the Camera Button is still Grey
and I have another question.. the Changelog says something about a Store Scene when the Seed reach 350 but for me nothing happens !?

Last edited:

Numsy

Nov 14, 2018
I'm not having any luck with this, as soon as I click over from map the select button greys out
Hey! had the same problem, it won't work if you have a wine bottle in your inventory. I gave it away... and Presto!!! :) Use spacebar to change items while hovering your cursor over Select Item and click left mousebutton like a madman.

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

PH Nilsson

Nov 10, 2016
I have both: The Item for the Cam and 300 Seed.. but the Camera Button is still Grey
and I have another question.. the Changelog says something about a Store Scene when the Seed reach 350 but for me nothing happens !?
Hmm! You have the same problem that I had with v4.0, the only thing that could be done was to start over! I'm sorry, hope there is someone who can help you! Good luck!

JuanDomingo

May 20, 2018
I wish there was a way to dial down the tits size. I actually find this kind of deformity more off putting than arousing.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes