Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
You can see your inventory by doing right click on your mouse, the "money" used to buy items is called "Matter" there.
Now i am confus..dont see any money in my inventory.
so how can i get money? is that to with Shot some asteroids down? i did but no money. so how make money?

EDIT - Now i get that shot first asteroids then take all "green" matter. lol.

Last edited:

yuto_0167

Nov 12, 2017
Now i am confus..dont see any money in my inventory.
so how can i get money? is that to with Shot some asteroids down? i did but no money. so how make money?
The currency is Matter and you do indeed get it by shooting asteroids. You can only do it once a day, but it doesn't take very long to get enough Matter to buy everything in the shop, especially if you buy the battery and collection upgrades for the drone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Baxonius

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need some help
How continue with the mother when she cook? I continue to see yellow thing on her. I click help her with the food, she give me a kiss and nothing else. Her relationship is at max
I think i do all the thing with her in other room at last i think

I see her change, i touch her nothing happen.
I see her in bathsuit i do bath time with her, i see her boob nothing go after that.
I give her wine, i kiss her, i embrace her, i sleep with her i do sex while she sleep. Also i do not remove the pants. But i continue to see green linee when she drink wine.

Also with the aunt when she is reparing the thing i continue to see yellow line
She invite me to see her after dinne. And i see her nothing happen.
I see her watch a move she give me a foot job
I help her to yoga till she let me almost fuck her with condom.

In short can someone help me to find all the sex scene?
I also do the party poll. I choice the mother, mc follow her in the change clothes, but after bob job in the room mc just rub is dick on the as no sex penetration there.
So please some advice? Because the pc on mc room really do not help with the walk.
Anticipate thankses.

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Just a few quick suggestions to the author.
1: Change the 'Captain's Quarters' into the 'Central Lounge.' It makes sense in context, since it is in between two parts of the ship (crew quarters and systems) and has no real 'captain' feel to it. I mean, it is a living room/kitchen/dining room combo, not a bedroom. Well, not unless we stuffed the captain into the fridge... (Natasha's Quarters feel more captain than the lounge)
2: Change the store so that we know how much 'money' we have. This is a basic function that should have been there from the start of the store. As it stands, the only way we know we have enough is if we can buy things.
3: Drone controls are UTTER garbage. Change it so that left mouse button is shoot, w is forward and s is backwards. I feel like I am forced to use inverted Russian controls every time I pilot the thing.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Someone mind helping me? Can't get into the hottub with Natasha, always says its too hot. Got all the photos from her, full love, full seeder, done the dinner event and everything. Can't seem to get in for some reason though

Reactions: Koniar

Offset77

Oct 19, 2019
i have the feeling that this discussion here is going off the rails lol.
Since people have asked for some help, i found this txt file with all the weekly schedules for every character on some random page here. Thanks for the dude that made this. It's for version 6.0, but the weekly schedules still are the same i assume.

peregrin

Jul 27, 2018
For developer. Hi, is the second time I tried to start the game, no success. Both version 32/64 bits. I think the story is good and I know you work a lot but if you try to find a way to make it work on laptop with medium resources and graphic resolution, that will be nice . TY.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
the hottub in the rec area, not her bathtub

Also, I know what time she's there, I'm asking how to get in with her

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes