Jan 28, 2018
during the pool event, select Adrianna, you'll meet her in the changing room. you'll get a boob job, afterwards, you both end up in one of the stalls hiding, where you more fun.

As far as I know this is something new, as I don't recall it being there before
That was there in the last update, so the other new even scene must be something else...

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
yeah but how do i get it at all, i dont even know how to get this scene, im kinda behind sorry
You can start the event by talking with Natasha. If "Special event" isn't available I think you need to see her in her dress in the evening to trigger the option.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
From what I discovered I believe the new scenes are as follows

please let me know if any of these already been seen in previous versions

EDIT: My apologies, Just been informed the Pool Event Adrianna scene I mentioned was already in v7.1

v8.0

1 Continued scene for Natasha
New sex scene (incl. Anal) On the flight deck
Just remove your pants instead of helping her
How do I unlock the option to remove pants? it doesn't show up

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
In FANCY DINNER you can see a lesbian event, try to help mom to clean and when she breacks to you just get up then you can see lesbian event with katherine and natasha in armchair sorry for my english. I don't know if it is new but it is there.

Awesome game :) thanks for update

ah! in the other hand, I have special event with natasha too when you ask help for fill the seed I'm trying morning and last night but nothing =(

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do I unlock the option to remove pants? it doesn't show up
I don't recall the prerequisites, as I was playing from a previous save game.

But usually you need to increase your relationship points with Natasha and increase the seeder to 450.
If you've already done those, then try to have sex with her in the hot-tub and when she's having a bath.

Feb 2, 2018
In FANCY DINNER you can see a lesbian event, try to help mom to clean and when she breacks to you just get up then you can see lesbian event with katherine and natasha in armchair sorry for my english. I don't know if it is new but it is there.
Not new. From what I've heard so far it is most likely bugged

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Awesome game :) thanks for update

ah! in the other hand, I have special event with natasha too when you ask help for fill the seed I'm trying morning and last night but nothing =(
Unfortunately, I don't think this is new, as Im pretty sure seen it in a previous version.

xX2beXx

Jul 3, 2017
Its strange I cant fuck Kat in the gym. Everytime when she give me a titfuck there is no option to hold back. anyone else got this bug?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I have a suggestion.
It would be nice to be able to see MAP items right away. Or hotkeys.

bongoblast

Jul 12, 2017
I believe the 2nd special event being extended is supposed to be the Fancy Dinner but like peterzwegat2 said I also believe it is bugged. There's no "Hold Back" option like there was back in Update 7.0/7.1 so we'll have to wait for a bugfix from the developer.

Reactions: lightpower

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
From what I discovered I believe the new scenes are as follows

please let me know if any of these already been seen in previous versions

EDIT: My apologies, Just been informed the Pool Event Adrianna scene I mentioned was already in v7.1

v8.0
1 Continued scene for Adrianna
New BJ scene after you help her in the kitchen,
but before that you need to ask her about Gia and ask for help
and from the looks of it you only need to ask once

1 Continued scene for Katherine
New sex scene
In the Gym, stay and hold back

1 Continued scene for Natasha
New sex scene (incl. Anal) On the flight deck
Just remove your pants instead of helping her

2 Special events have been continued
Pool Event (Speak with Kathrine)
1-Meet the girls in the livingroom at 1pm and select "can't decide" then "Ask to touch"
2-UNKNOWN
There is still event with Katerina in Monday, in 11-14 morning in its room, but inward I enter not was able, only jerking off.
It seems this was not in the previous version

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
Unless I missed something, I couldn't find anything new in the dinner event

What I know is
BJ and Sex scene with Adrianna
Double HJ with Natasha and Kathrine, both with and without condom
Lesbian scene with Natasha and Kathrine

Unless there a special scene if you win Black Jack completely, which I have not been able to.
Only thing I can think of is I was able to at undress one girl in 3 separate games, and take a peek under the table.
Yellow means that the event is not available because something that activates it has not been executed
what do I need to do to see Lesbian scene with Natasha and Kathrine

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes