3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LastTownFallOfFelixia-1.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
I love that the game advertises x-ray like a huge selling point, but you literally can't see shit because mosaic. really unfortunate, the standing sprite with the different outfits look nice.

Reactions: Masih7211

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
Well fun game, sometimes remind me ... some classic ero game (Brave Soul)
There bug, terrible placed mouth in aroused (tier2) figure
Went through 3 zone, i think its enought to test (and may be consider to buy later)

Last edited:

Deesnutz2021

Oct 20, 2021
Well fun game, sometimes remind me ... some classic ero game (Brave Soul)
There bug, terrible placed mouth in aroused (tier2) figure
Went through 3 zone, i thinkits enought to test (and may be consider to buy later)
If you have the decensor/demosaic patch installed, try removing it. Adding it messed up my game as well.

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
Man, AI art just does nothing for me. You can't help feeling something's off whenever you look at it, and they all look very samey. It's difficult to describe, but characters generated in this style look "dead".
Dude, if it wasn't tag "ai cg" you wouldn't even notice anything. The further you go, the more the hysteria about AI takes some idiotical forms.

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Dude, if it wasn't tag "ai cg" you wouldn't even notice anything. The further you go, the more the hysteria about AI takes some idiotical forms.
AI art style is easily recognizable though. Literally the first post in this thread is someone complaining about AI, despite the author not advertising it anywhere, if it was not noticeable then how do you explain this?

Besides, another obvious problem of AI art is consistency when drawing the same character in multiple pictures, which you can see here even in the preview pictures: in some the heroine has elf ears, but in others she has human ears, and if you pay attention to her hairstyle, it's not perfectly the same either.

The major issue is that for the human brain small incoherencies like this end up actually causing a disproportionately negative response that are well known in robotics. The more "human" the robot looks, the more disgusted the human reaction will be when noticing an incoherency. I do not know all the details but there are biological/evolutionary explanations for this, seeing a human-like face with defects stimulates the brain into thinking they are facing a diseased human (=> subconscious feeling of fear and disgust).

Reactions: ChudBuddy

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
AI art style is easily recognizable though. Literally the first post in this thread is someone complaining about AI, despite the author not advertising it anywhere, if it was not noticeable then how do you explain this?

Besides, another obvious problem of AI art is consistency when drawing the same character in multiple pictures, which you can see here even in the preview pictures: in some the heroine has elf ears, but in others she has human ears, and if you pay attention to her hairstyle, it's not perfectly the same either.

The major issue is that for the human brain small incoherencies like this end up actually causing a disproportionately negative response that are well known in robotics. The more "human" the robot looks, the more disgusted the human reaction will be when noticing an incoherency. I do not know all the details but there are biological/evolutionary explanations for this, seeing a human-like face with defects stimulates the brain into thinking they are facing a diseased human (=> subconscious feeling of fear and disgust).

100% accurate, in game development world and CGI on movies, it's a concept called "Uncanny Valley" - which is why that the Tom Hanks movie "Polar Express", despite being a good story, received negative reviews....

Reactions: ChudBuddy

namastesta

Sep 1, 2019
I am more bugged by how AI CG seems to lower the effort devs put into their game rather than increase the amount they're delivering.

If AI is making it half the effort to develop a game, double what you're gonna deliver.

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
I am more bugged by how AI CG seems to lower the effort devs put into their game rather than increase the amount they're delivering.

If AI is making it half the effort to develop a game, double what you're gonna deliver.
It doesn't work that way. The human brain is lazy, so it simplifies its work. "Don't do more if you can do less" is what your brain will always tell you. But you can be happy that enthusiasts have more tools, also the threshold of entry is gradually decreasing.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes