3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
from my experience you can't cheat the money in the game, so i spent a whole hour and i beat the game, i think it needed more animations that's all

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
from my experience you can't cheat the money in the game, so i spent a whole hour and i beat the game, i think it needed more animations that's all
it's literally a json file man... if you know the item names you could also get all the clothing modifiers and the only thing limiting you from going north to "beat" the game is buying the keys. That keyshop looks like a placeholder until more bosses or mechanics come along.

1689077234465.png

JetFuell

Feb 26, 2019
Problem with NovelAI (and models built upon it) is that everybody's seen it all. With all the shitty NAI generated images getting spammed out there, the brain just defaults it to boring and repetitive, even if it had work put into it, and it's not even an AI thing, plenty of human artists feel the same, it's just that humans are obviously (well, usually) more unique than a model that's built to draw the thing the way it was trained to.

I'd say something like ATitanStrawberry is a bit more robust when it comes to generating unique-ish-looking images (of course, "Uniqueness" lies in the eye of the beholder), and you don't need a lot of work or to be a prompt guru, just need dumb shit like (((Masterpiece, best quality))), [[realistic lighting]], [[[painting]]], [[vibrant]]. Here's some images from the first time i tried out SD i already managed something decent looking in less than 30 generated images and absolutely no editing, so very much beginner-level shit;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And even though i loved the results of the generation, by the 30ish generation i was already bored, because, again, i'd "Seen it all".
It's inevitable, everything looks boring if it's repeated long enough, but i guess if a game ran with a unique genned art it wouldn't really matter since it'd be different scenes and positions and it wouldn't go on long enough for repetition to be a problem.
(Not saying that you should redo this whole game's art, that would just be retarded lmao, just wrote this in the spirit of discussing AI shit cause why not)

Last edited:

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
Problem with NovelAI (and models built upon it) is that everybody's seen it all.
(Not saying that you should redo this whole game's art, that would just be retarded lmao, just wrote this in the spirit of discussing AI shit cause why not)
what I'd like as an endgame for all these ai-based games would be able to replace all the art with what you want. teaching feeling has a huge community due to the modding scene, doing that with something that could easily replace the art with a character or artstyle LoRA would be nice.

like, use the inverted alpha layer on this PNG to be a mask for inpainting (or use controlnet) and let the user put in their own parameters

no more having to deal with devs using the base model artstyle or unappealing content.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
it's literally a json file man... if you know the item names you could also get all the clothing modifiers and the only thing limiting you from going north to "beat" the game is buying the keys. That keyshop looks like a placeholder until more bosses or mechanics come along.
I was also able to cheat the money value without any issue. It was just a standard 4 byte search.

Should be the good link this time lol sorry again
Am I missing something? The key shop is empty, and all the paths out of the slug field are shut off.

Last edited:

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
okay i think i got the strongest weapon for easy play right now is very expensive for this inventory and i got the bikini clothes too jesus! very long play,and guess what guys?She still got fucked

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kiegra

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
You can't teleport? You have to walk back to every area? Also, how many enemies are there and what are they?

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
You can't teleport? You have to walk back to every area? Also, how many enemies are there and what are they?
There is no Teleport you much play carfully to go outside,the only thing is fast for your journey is your shift skill flash, each of arena you much farm and get gold to buy new key and open new arena and buy your new gear weapon,gold is very important,there no farm to get exp and lever,only gold,

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
And carefully when you when out of stamina if you using shift skill too much or get too close too to enemy or you will get fked

Aug 2, 2022

View attachment 2761097
tried altering that "save" json file and still noting changes

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017

View attachment 2761097
where is this? there's literally only 2 json files and there's no playermoney in both

Crudze

Sep 1, 2018
Heyo everyone!

Been interesting reading through your replies. Really, thank you a lot. It would love to be involved in discussing the game.

First thing first, some things that I'd like to immediately address though is:

A. What is available for upload here is just the demo of the full version. A sample to see if it runs well and that the core of the game is interesting for you.

B. Only the demo and the DLSite version are censored; the full version is not.

C. Although AI was used in our workflow, nothing in the game has been *purely* AI generated. A lot of the art is created ground up barely touching AI, other stuff used AI as a core foundation. However all of it have gone through plenty of work from our talented artist.

Working AI-use into our workflow was really a learning experience - some parts I believe we totally nailed, and others not so much. I get where some of you are coming from with your feedback. A bunch of those little quirks you're spotting are probably from the early days of the project, when we were just getting our heads around the tech. And yeah, we kinda jumped in at the deep end and took on more than we could handle at the start, which we then had to scale back. Would love to discuss people's opinion on it!

Also - what do you guys believe are the biggest strengths and weaknesses of the game? One thing that we really struggled with developing the game was figuring out exactly what people cared about - something we've had many heated arguments about. "Do people REALLY care about the stereo mixing of the ambience? Should we instead spend this time adding more environment pixel art? How about the UI? Or should we ONLY focus on the H-content?". This is the kind of thing that sounds really easy until you start working on something yourself for months and months.

// The Programmer
hi it looks pretty good soi bought and beat game but i can't see any recollection room now after beating the demon queen? would definitely recommend adding one as i can't be assed to redo an entire level just for a quick wank not to mention it can be a bit annoying to get the specific monster you want to deal the "finishing blow"

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
finally found the freaking save. short review.

it's... barebones. there's no hiding it. it's just hit-and-run over and over again. that's all the "gameplay" boils down to. and to be fair I don't think the game went through a lot of development which is why it did felt barebones. which reminds me of a similar game, Eternal Dread. that game is also just as barebones as this one, but that one had part 2 and 3, and boy they really upped their game (pun intended).

and with that I really have no idea how the dev will respond to this. will there be a part 2 or not? reception is important, both for players and devs. and of course sales.

waxonwaxoff87

Mar 11, 2020
finally found the freaking save. short review.

it's... barebones. there's no hiding it. it's just hit-and-run over and over again. that's all the "gameplay" boils down to. and to be fair I don't think the game went through a lot of development which is why it did felt barebones. which reminds me of a similar game, Eternal Dread. that game is also just as barebones as this one, but that one had part 2 and 3, and boy they really upped their game (pun intended).

and with that I really have no idea how the dev will respond to this. will there be a part 2 or not? reception is important, both for players and devs. and of course sales.
Its a demo.

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
okay i think i got the strongest weapon for easy play right now is very expensive for this inventory and i got the bikini clothes too jesus! very long play,and guess what guys?She still got fucked
no censorship.? How? wherever I downloaded, everywhere I saw censorship.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes