3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

marthreed

May 14, 2020
The full game on Itch *should* be uncensored, I've seen a few people say this. Bit of a head scratcher. I'll look into it, and I'll try some things out that'll be in the next update that'll hopefully *ensure* uncensoring.

Honestly, the main reason why it's taking so long is because it's taken slightly lower priority over us working on the next update with things that we feel really should've been in the release (cough, gallery, cough). We've been just regrouping a little after the release. We've recently moved so we've taken a couple of days to move stuff from our old apartment, and cleaned up our workspace for the first time in... too long. We're just normal people with the same stuff going on like everyone else :)

If someone happens to share a pirated version before we do, we won't *endorse* it, but we certainly won't judge or go after anyone for merely sharing. Nothing shameful about it. I trust that if someone really liked the game and do have money to spare they'll contribute... and if they hate the game, it's better they keep the money rather than feel scammed. And if they cannot afford it, I don't want our game to contribute to a more stressful situation.

Our "pirated" version will be out soon enough, mostly as a guarantee that you don't have to hop through eight link shorteners to get an outdated version that suspiciously uses 100% of your GPU. Sorry for the delay, we're working hard. We'll experiment with finding a good devlog habit to not seem like we've disappeared too, we're gonna shoot for weekly.
Good Developer

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The paid game is somehow a demo in itself.. You get a gif animation followed by a fixed pic. Same pics used in the advertisement. That said the art is gorgeous but it's sad those pics are not scenes. There is potential and I hope we will see some corruption included in the future built around the village instead of monster -> pic, monster -> pic, ...

Saves are located here if you do not plan to grind for hours:
Code:
%AppData%\..\LocalLow\YumamiSoft\Fall of Felixia
Given that this is AI Art, I wouldn't expect too much from scenes. AI Art is absolutely stunning and gorgeous but can't say the same for the scenes though, they're rather simple, redudant, and uninspiring. Maybe one day when the tech makes it a lot easier to customize the images.

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
YumamiSoft do you have plans to make this game controller compatible? It seems like a game that might play better/well with a controller since its about dodging and moving around. A Joystick on an Xbox controller would work better than Keys IMO

Reactions: TheodoreBear

Rollen81

Nov 22, 2020
YumamiSoft do you have plans to make this game controller compatible? It seems like a game that might play better/well with a controller since its about dodging and moving around. A Joystick on an Xbox controller would work better than Keys IMO
Since I installed AntiMicroX I play every game with a controller. Set any keybind to any button on any controller.

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
Seriously? another AI art? =((
eh, this game has huge default novelAI/orangemix model energy, but the dev is putting in great effort on an actual game instead of a VN with minimal effort.

I was really hoping for the GPTits guy to know that the AI art is the easiest part of the game, letting people put in their own waifu or chatgpt propt is ok I guess, but you're not really adding anything of value unless you can combine that with the unity live2d plugin (where you're diffusing your own textures for characters and scenes) or at least writing and setting up some scenario prompts to actually get enjoyment out of a game that's basically a slideshow and a commandline with OpenAI.

This game however has a vision, and the dev is putting in more effort than most asset flip or AI titles on this site.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes