VN Ren'Py Lasting Connections [v1.13] [Abyss Exploration]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Are they walking around holding their breath?

Is that how it works in this? Just kinda looks like it in some of the images.

Maybe people just fart a lot...

Anywho.
Cheers

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
View attachment 3710418

If the blackness of eyes is unintentional, you can fix the issue by dragging the character (therefore the environment) towards the center of the scene, it's a common DAZ bug. Renders look great otherwise

actually there is also a script that does that plus a third way if you go Render Settings/Optimization/Instancing Optimization and change to either memory or speed. I will post a link to a youtube video in a spoiler that has all ways to fix that incase anyone is interested

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ashen Bunny

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I just played and the dialogue is idiotic and makes little sense. There's little even with big honkin' tits for me wanting more lol.

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
Holy anti-gravity boobies, Batman! There's some real stretching-the-boundaries-of-physics chesticles on these models.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
the mc´s eyes are as if he is a depressed ,drunk,high and on the brink of jumping off the bridge....

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
It would be one thing if the MC really was called Daniel. But from what I can make out of this trainwreck, he's called Kaliaga. He has 'familiars' who go by the names of Profile and Velvet. This isn't the first dev who thinks you can make a game in English by feeding the spoken text through translation software, and they won't be the last. But still, Profile, come on. Why not just call her [Untitled]#3 like a 60s canvas?

Reactions: boraxkarloff

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
If the blackness of eyes is unintentional, you can fix the issue by dragging the character
Damn right. I've always thought that drugging the characters was the best approach. Can be exciting
as well. I mean then you can do anthing you....

Oh...DRAGGING.....
(doesn't sound near as fun...)

Cheers!

Reactions: Peri3481

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Looks nice...
Can you say something about the planned tags (Incest, eNTheR...) bevor the Anti eNTheR army invades the thread? Spares you a lot of headaches, because the MC looks a little bit like a whimp...
Is this a troll account? because almost without fail in every new game not tagged NTR there is someone asking this question within the first few replies.

mvwxr7

Dec 14, 2021
It's quite hard to follow. I actually started to go through the Script to see if I could make sense of it, because that opening just seemed like the MC is a dude, but it was a women talking? I agree, needs a lot of help on the script. A character map would be nice, because it certainly hard to figure out who is who in this spaghetti VN.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
The enticement of big boobs lured me here but that aside from the female models this was trash, gobbledegock writing, nothing exciting and really short.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote