VN Ren'Py Lasting Connections [v1.13] [Abyss Exploration]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vonamatas

Jun 23, 2021
This is not a game, it is an advertising demo. Most of the content is behind a paywall.
Probably? what I saw did not encourage me to buy the rest of the work.

Why might someone want to play this VN?
There are tits! a lot and big! huge!!
There are butts!
And that would be it.

Why NOT worth your attention?
Because the number of imperfections in relation to the content is too high. It's not a bad game, but it has a lot of things we don't like. I'm not talking about the music!

1. Why generate high resolution images and then cover 27% of them with gray filler? because of reason? "artistic flavour"? (boring)

screenshot0004cp.jpg

2. Light gray text on a more light gray background is almost legible.
Almost.
Yes, someone said it right - another "artistic procedure that increases immersion" (bullshit).

screenshot0013cp.jpg

3. Juvenile MC. OK, of course he's an old dwarf as usual, suffering from a rare disease.

1_13001cp.jpg

4. In the demo version, most choices result in the end of the game [Game Over]. Which is so stupid it's not worth writing about.

5. questionable choices, along with an equally questionable sense of humor.

screenshot0002cp.jpg
screenshot0006cp.jpg
screenshot0012cp.jpg

6. Is this fish dead and why should we watch it?
(yes, my sense of humor died after playing this game)

screenshot0005cp.jpg

For me, a paywall is not a problem, as long as I'm interested in the story and the graphics are good. Not this time, unfortunately.

Reactions: saberalice

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
wtf is up with the writing it is atrocious all of it dont make sense and name flip flopping of who is talking it does not even say the real name of the person talking but someone else in the story this VN needs alot of work on the writing front to even be half way good the renders are okay(y) but the writing though that most certainly needs work :poop: . im actually wonder was this actually written by a underage twat or what because it sure as hell seems that way like a 10 yo or some shit wrote this either that or they really really need to go take some serious courses in ENGLISH because this shit is asinine and barely understandable

Last edited:

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Nobody:.....
Absolutely Nobody in the entire universe:.........
Developer/Writer of this game: Beta AF shota Main character it is!

Swell, Good luck on this.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LastingConnections-1.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I have no clue what is going on the game is incoherent. Nice renders but other then that it's a mess, double age check,mislabeled names, and it might be machine translated? The text makes no sense.

Jan 13, 2021
What the hell was THAT?? I m sure that i am not drunk...but this game..makes no sense at all. Even the Names of the "Cast" are all over the Place. I mean..okay...i am not a native english speaker....and maybe there are a few words in english, which i didn t understand...but THIS....this is horrible. What is this Game and the Story about??? Was the Dev on Crack while he/she was creating this "Game"?? :ROFLMAO: unfukinbelievable....

Last edited:

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
'Voluptuous'....I don't think that word means what you think it means. This looks more like exaggerated bimbos.

Shandy

Jan 20, 2018
Hey AI... Write me a script for an adult game using the most popular tags for adult games. Oh, and generate some graphics for the script based on the most popular character types.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote