4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Kitsame

Jan 21, 2017
Anyone got walkthrough for this game?
Also, Oko sure outdid himself with this game, the atmosphere, the music, the dialog... it all feels so fresh!
Kinda wish there were more gems like this

Benny Blanco

Dec 21, 2017
Oh, my bad. It's all the sounds from the 1.2a demo version.
THESE are the latest 1.0.4 sounds
Rooftop song is named Rooftops.ogg I believe.
No need to apologise, I really appreciate it! The soundtrack is amazing, I was hoping that either I find it through the game files or see if Oko released it somewhere. It sucks that he's in a bad spot and can't continue this game, but at least we can hope that he picks it up again at some point. Thanks again, dude!

Reactions: lowclassgod

shitstainforbrain

Mar 21, 2018
It's a really good game, it's crazy he's not making enough from his Patreon to live off of it but has to take a hiatus to work in an office or something smh

arkopand

May 7, 2018
Hello, does anyone have problems with Mola in 1.0.4? I put a battery into her, get the dialogue after it(when character stands to the left of her), then that piece of dialogue plays again and I'm moved to the adjacent room and stuck there. I already got all the minigames using other routes, I just want to see the ending. Thanks in advance!

AllYourPronz

Nov 30, 2017
Just checked back on this game for the first time in a while and it's pretty confusing. 1.2 and 1.4 seem to be completely different and have different CGs and Scenes instead of it being and extended version, is that correct?

AllYourPronz

Nov 30, 2017
Ah yes, so they ARE meant to be totally different. Then I guess 1.3 is the final version (test project) of the 1.2a demo I played and 1.0.4 is the new project that's currently on hiatus?

Benny Blanco

Dec 21, 2017
From Oko
I'm working on a sequel, but I'd consider LS as 'done' rather than abandoned, because there isn't any WIP content or dead ends waiting for an update or anything like that.
Thanks!
Awesome! While I do wish that he would return to LS, I'm just happy to hear that he's doing well and still making games. Besides, the first part of LS is good enough to stand on its own at least in my eyes. I just really enjoyed the setting and atmosphere of what he created.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes