Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the game and the OP to the newest version. :eek:penedeyewink:

Cheers

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
after draining mola batt... you cant move only rape her ass out infinity... well win for me

memome123

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah alredy got stuck twice once with mola and once with the girl in pink.I wanted to finish a run today but it's way to late to start again.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Wow the pics in the OP bring me flashbacks from my Commodore 64 times. Sweet memories.
I will give it a try

watwatwat

Aug 13, 2016
Got to the part where that one chick wants you to come see her in 45mins. I went and talked to the sick girl and did the hscene and then talked to the receptionist. Now it won't let me do anything else. I can't enter the repair girl's room.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Got to the part where that one chick wants you to come see her in 45mins. I went and talked to the sick girl and did the hscene and then talked to the receptionist. Now it won't let me do anything else. I can't enter the repair girl's room.
Yeah I had the same problem, then I restarted and after I failed at one of the harder mini-games it refused to load the next level. For one reason or another, I can't finish a single playthrough.

Oko

Apr 15, 2017
Yeah I had the same problem, then I restarted and after I failed at one of the harder mini-games it refused to load the next level. For one reason or another, I can't finish a single playthrough.
Sorry guys, you're meant to go back to work at this point since she fixed the terminal. I've made that more obvious in the patched version going out in an hour or so.

Also, if you're having trouble with the minigame (fairly rarely something happens to stop it loading another level) you can skip it with the Escape menu. I should highlight that, I guess.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Sorry guys, you're meant to go back to work at this point since she fixed the terminal. I've made that more obvious in the patched version going out in an hour or so.

Also, if you're having trouble with the minigame (fairly rarely something happens to stop it loading another level) you can skip it with the Escape menu. I should highlight that, I guess.
about that... the auto mod in h scene does not work as intended... it rise to a certain level and stop... after off it i only can play it as normal

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
This game needs a save function. And there is a bug when you try to go to the roof the first time on your first break and dont talk to Stella, game crashes.

4n0n

Same Problem here, but i tried to go back to work at my desk with every interaction-option.
No reponse and no text-box :(

casualfilthy

Jul 23, 2017
Oko has been cool about posting, so there you all are. Whether this game floats your boat or no, it's easily one of the most if not the most unique of the weg bunch.

May 15, 2017
Nice :) genuinely one of the only games I look forward to for updates. Will have a play and wait the next few days for someone to post a guide after they've gone through

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
A much better game now that you can save and dont have to replay the first 10 minutes everytime, well done.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes