4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Oko posted his plans for the near future on his blog

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
ya, the games art is great, the only downside to me is that the sex scenes are a little difficult to do, with the whole arrow keys thing

Domomanz

Jun 4, 2017
This is more than just a H-game its an actual game, this is amazing I love this game has a real feel kinda like beyond two souls and heavy rain kinda feel.

Aug 26, 2016
New update on his blog.

"Hey, checking in.

I've been working on narrative stuff, getting the last scene finished up and adding in the last misc art assets as I go. I still can't give a date, but it's looking good.
Took a week out of work to go back home, though still had a laptop for work. It was actually kinda nice, the lower spec from my usual dev machine made a couple of bugs / polish issues come to the fore which I'd not have seen otherwise, and the lower performance made me just stick to finding and fixing bugs to raise the overall polish level.

Nothing else to report. Nights are much darker, inside is much comfier. I hope you have the spirit this year. It's the first time in many years I've felt it."

I hope he gets a new update out soon, as I'm looking forward to this game, it seems more interesting then a lot of the standard 3D Daz games that get pushed out.

Reactions: Ragnar

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'm still looking forward to this game in spite of all the delays, it's just so unique compared to the other stuff out there.
Yep, I suposse Oko has a real work to attend while he works alone in his first game, but the first demo was already more than most 0.1 versions around, plus he has a unique style.

Aug 24, 2016
Latest post on his patreon from the 26th:
Hey, happy holidays!
I've been working to get 1.3 finished up and out as soon as possible. I've written about it a little on my blog, so feel free to head over there if you haven't in a while:

I'm really hoping to be done and out to Patrons in the first week of January.

Reactions: jomijoan

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Be ready, guys. The new version is coming out in a few minutes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
At least for patrons, It will be free for everyone a week later.

Toxic Trapsculinity

Dec 27, 2017
i can wait. the game has came along really well from what i can see on oko's blog, and if anyone is that impatient they could always ask for a link or something.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
i can wait. the game has came along really well from what i can see on oko's blog, and if anyone is that impatient they could always ask for a link or something.
I can wait for sure.
What is an week near the time we are waiting.
And like you said. It looks very promising.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes