4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
For those that only care about the H content, here is a save. Only thing you need to do to unlock the gallery is load the save, walk out of the elevator, and then you can select the secret room from the main menu.

As a side note, has anyone managed to use Cheat Engine for the gauges during the H scenes? I've tried it myself, but I could not get it to work. I understand it's an RPG maker game, but even my custom RPG maker type does not find me the value I'm looking for.

May 15, 2017
For those that only care about the H content, here is a save. Only thing you need to do to unlock the gallery is load the save, walk out of the elevator, and then you can select the secret room from the main menu.

As a side note, has anyone managed to use Cheat Engine for the gauges during the H scenes? I've tried it myself, but I could not get it to work. I understand it's an RPG maker game, but even my custom RPG maker type does not find me the value I'm looking for.
Ledgend!! Thanks so much :)

As for cheat engine, if I tried I'd do the increment one by unknown then increment by 1 since it white bar seems to rise by 1 segment at a time.

What variable type, I don't know.
I recently tried to cheat engine behind the dune flash, but couldn't get it there.

The only way devs hide these values that I know the secret to is some double the value and +1.

Good luck and share if you find anything :)

May 15, 2017

Hey mate, I was able to find the guage bar using cheat engine.

Started of initial value of 0 and I think it's a integer
9 Is the max apparently.

Though the big problem is, next scene, I think the address is different. Hopefully you know a thing or 2 more about cheat engine and able to find a way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stevey

Jun 12, 2017
What happened to all the scenes from the demo? I can't download the demo versions from the Blog site anymore.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017

9 Is the max apparently.

Though the big problem is, next scene, I think the address is different. Hopefully you know a thing or 2 more about cheat engine and able to find a way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If that's indeed the value for the bar, then it shouldn't be difficult to make it work for each scene. Finding the pointer to it shouldn't take all that long.

How did you confirm that that is indeed the correct value? I've searched for all values, incrementing each time the bar incremented in the game, but I couldn't find it. I'll try it again myself, I guess.

What happened to all the scenes from the demo? I can't download the demo versions from the Blog site anymore.
Which scenes from which demo do you mean? I did find another version of this game online that had a different scenario to play. One that had a much shorter story and different scenes. Version 1.2 it was I believe.

stevey

Jun 12, 2017
Which scenes from which demo do you mean? I did find another version of this game online that had a different scenario to play. One that had a much shorter story and different scenes. Version 1.2 it was I believe.
I can't post links, but if you look at the first post on this thread, the top image has the girl from the demo version. Also part of the attached pictures.

I found Oko's post on the blog, but the links just redirect to the main page since they were links on the right. Those are now gone.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I can't post links, but if you look at the first post on this thread, the top image has the girl from the demo version. Also part of the attached pictures.

I found Oko's post on the blog, but the links just redirect to the main page since they were links on the right. Those are now gone.
Alright. Yeah. Those're from demo version 1.2. Here is a link.

9 Is the max apparently.
So I tried to find the value for myself, but was unsuccessful. Both starting from 0 or from an unknown value yielded no results when incrementing it by 1 each time.

Edit: never mind. Got it. Was a problem with my system locale. Turns out it doesn't work on Japanese locale. Surprisingly, this isn't the first time that I've seen a difference within CE when running on a different locale. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to verify that that number actually corresponds to the bar. Kinda difficult to test.

May 15, 2017
Alright. Yeah. Those're from demo version 1.2. Here is a link.

So I tried to find the value for myself, but was unsuccessful. Both starting from 0 or from an unknown value yielded no results when incrementing it by 1 each time.

Edit: never mind. Got it. Was a problem with my system locale. Turns out it doesn't work on Japanese locale. Surprisingly, this isn't the first time that I've seen a difference within CE when running on a different locale. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to verify that that number actually corresponds to the bar. Kinda difficult to test.
It definitely corresponds to the bar. Like in the screenshot, I found it at 7 or something then changed it to 9, the max.
The bar always looks to increase by the same increments so I guess it was raising by 1 not a float.

But the address for the bar changes with each new scene. When I goto a new scene, the old address is still at 9, the max but of course the bar is now empty again.

Not sure how to look at relations etc to easily find it each time without having to scan 3-5 times each time to find the address again.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Is there any difference in the scenes or dialogues if you fill the white gauge?
Don't know for sure about dialogue, but I do know that the cumshots/creampies will be more creamy, so to speak. But I do think it'll also affect dialogue. I do remember one particular part where a girl had a comment about your load after the act.
It definitely corresponds to the bar. Like in the screenshot, I found it at 7 or something then changed it to 9, the max.
The bar always looks to increase by the same increments so I guess it was raising by 1 not a float.
I try and I try, but I cannot get that value to do anything in game. I can find it just fine, by searching for a 4-byte value that increments by 1 each time, but after that modifying it does nothing. When I've found it at 7, and then put it up to 9, it does not change in game.

Reactions: Gabaw
May 15, 2017
Don't know for sure about dialogue, but I do know that the cumshots/creampies will be more creamy, so to speak. But I do think it'll also affect dialogue. I do remember one particular part where a girl had a comment about your load after the act.

I try and I try, but I cannot get that value to do anything in game. I can find it just fine, by searching for a 4-byte value that increments by 1 each time, but after that modifying it does nothing. When I've found it at 7, and then put it up to 9, it does not change in game.
Yeah I went back into to try and I couldn't find it again either.

I resorted to using auto hot key to spam the up and down buttons.

I can paste the code i used here if anyone intrested.

On another note, anyone know how to get the scene with stace?

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Hey,

Here's the new menu I've been working on and hopefully final bug fixes for this scenario, including a couple I accidentally re-introduced last update:
- Added new, more stable and script-friendly menu
- Re-fixed bugs
- Added dialogue boxes to boot-time caching
- Fixed dialogue / spelling errors
- Fixed Cybil examine bug
- Fixed Mola endings to show animations
- Fixed Mola endings to correspond to deals made earlier
- Fixed Hanoi freeplay exiting to office

Download now free at or the links below:

Last fix-only update for this episode, new content coming next.

Thanks,
Oko

annam

Apr 13, 2017
This is how you do having a ton of dialog and story right, it's interesting, well written and backed up by good music. The H-scenes actually feel rewarding and something to work towards instead of skipping until you get to the good parts like most dialog heavy games are these days. Big fan.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes