• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
uh mine keeps saying RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game. can anyone help
If you want to play any RPG Maker game you have to download and install the respective run time packages. In this case you need to get the RPG VX Ace RTP. A simple google search should find it quickly enough.

Arkoo

Sep 15, 2018
Hey so any tips on sim tentacles cant seem to corrupt any of the girls i capture

Boofer

Aug 21, 2018
If you want to play any RPG Maker game you have to download and install the respective run time packages. In this case you need to get the RPG VX Ace RTP. A simple google search should find it quickly enough.
Ohh shit thx chief

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
oh, i got to the end of the first area but when i went to the second everything 1 shot me
ZXC has a small problem with balancing the game... Try to grind some XP on the "Eyeball" girls or on the left side of the tentacle area

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I'm an old-school RPG player, so grinding is second nature to me. I started out with Final Fantasy and Dragon Warrior on the NES.
But they had some kind of balancing not on the entry point of the area one-shot killer and a little bit later the grinding area and you had something like XP progression not from 3 to 660 to 15k

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
But they had some kind of balancing not on the entry point of the area one-shot killer and a little bit later the grinding area and you had something like XP progression not from 3 to 660 to 15k
True, because when I played them they were commercial releases, as opposed to this which is still a game very much in developement. And yes ZXC still has a long way to go with the balancing, not only of the enemies but also of the amount of gold you get, to be able to buy weapons, armour, and items.

Applepie231

Jan 11, 2018
I must be missing something, how do I get past the opening? I've changed all the girls wandering around and nothing is happening? Can't go inside buildings or do anything with the ones in combat.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I must be missing something, how do I get past the opening? I've changed all the girls wandering around and nothing is happening? Can't go inside buildings or do anything with the ones in combat.
To end the intro, just go back to the front gate of the town and talk to the latex ball there.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
True, because when I played them they were commercial releases, as opposed to this which is still a game very much in developement. And yes ZXC still has a long way to go with the balancing, not only of the enemies but also of the amount of gold you get, to be able to buy weapons, armour, and items.
Ignore the weapons and armors and you can farm the liquid latex from the two balls jumping around on the... I think third screen. It s not to much gold but enough for another stat boost

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Ignore the weapons and armors and you can farm the liquid latex from the two balls jumping around on the... I think third screen. It s not to much gold but enough for another stat boost
I'm a completionist, I like to have one of each weapon and armour. It's a bad habit I picked up. I start farming the liquid latex there and then move on to farming tentacles. When I level up I put two points towards HP and 1 into MP and use the store bought items to boost my other stats.

Reactions: imp16k4

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I done it again. this time with all the pictures and some other small changes

Ignore the save files and the other rar inside the compromised file forgot to remove it but notice it on 90%

Reactions: yoyomistro

Novarious

Jun 4, 2018
I done it again. this time with all the pictures and some other small changes

Ignore the save files and the other rar inside the compromised file forgot to remove it but notice it on 90%
So I grabbed your bug fixed version. First off thanks for the work, i enjoy this game so much i cant wait to see it refined a little. so thanks for putting your time and effort into it. I am curious on what you have changed though. Just so i know i haven't potentially screwed anything up.

I was replaying the new version so i took my save file from the original game to your version, and at the end of the latex area i noticed the opponent attack pictures stopped appearing. Was this planned or is this a potential bug? Just trying to be helpful. :)

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
So I grabbed your bug fixed version. First off thanks for the work, i enjoy this game so much i cant wait to see it refined a little. so thanks for putting your time and effort into it. I am curious on what you have changed though. Just so i know i haven't potentially screwed anything up.

I was replaying the new version so i took my save file from the original game to your version, and at the end of the latex area i noticed the opponent attack pictures stopped appearing. Was this planned or is this a potential bug? Just trying to be helpful. :)
I found some other minor bugs as I played it just a few minutes ago but nothing like that. Probably because of the safe file.

Be careful as soon as you reach the tentacle area the "pod" that catches the girl causes a game crash if you fight against it. Right after you fight against rozalin

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes