3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Ill start anew then, hopefully that will clear things up. Thanks for the heads up!

*Update* Still having the issue where being attacked will not bring up the cut in. If there is a way someone can verify its not just me i would appreciate it!
Are you get some message?

aqus0

Oct 31, 2018
Sometimes I wonder how many of the image files were from super old versions and were removed. Of course, I'm also late to the overall party, so I can't even guess where things were...or even still are.

Novarious

Jun 4, 2018
Are you get some message?
No, i do not receive an error message. i can still play the game, i am missing a scripted image.

i will try to explain, In the original game, during the first battle as raven. When attacked an image would appear with the opponents erotic attack. I no longer see that image with your patch. i hope that made sense.

Aqus0
I am astonished with the amount of images he has in this game. i also believe almost all of them are implemented or are going to be implemented. There are some images that are only seen when loosing to a boss, or even being corrupted. its just sad there are so many bugs. I found in the area before the demon boss that if you hugged a wall in the middle of the map, i would teleport to the next area only to be stuck in a wall. XD

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
No, i do not receive an error message. i can still play the game, i am missing a scripted image.

i will try to explain, In the original game, during the first battle as raven. When attacked an image would appear with the opponents erotic attack. I no longer see that image with your patch. i hope that made sense.
I removed this images. Aside that they get boring pretty fast and cost much time if you must grind somewhere they caused some trouble for the other regions I dig out of the grave.

Sometimes I wonder how many of the image files were from super old versions and were removed. Of course, I'm also late to the overall party, so I can't even guess where things were...or even still are.
I think I have nearly all of the files inside the zip. The only big thing I missing are the face pictures they got overwritten some time ago with only black bars

I found in the area before the demon boss that if you hugged a wall in the middle of the map, i would teleport to the next area only to be stuck in a wall.
Make a screenshot of it, before and after that I can find it

Novarious

Jun 4, 2018
I removed this images. Aside that they get boring pretty fast and cost much time if you must grind somewhere they caused some trouble for the other regions I dig out of the grave.

Make a screenshot of it, before and after that I can find it
Thanks for the clarification!! :D

No problem, its going to take me a bit to get back there but i will happily send it to you!

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I did a small update for my "mod"
You can switch the lewd scenes off and on new enemy new companion and the char stands painted option partially work

Novarious

Jun 4, 2018
I did a small update for my "mod"
You can switch the lewd scenes off and on new enemy new companion and the char stands painted option partially work
Thanks for the update! I had to start again because of strange problems that happened, not sure if the saves are compatible after this update. I also found some general glitches not related to your work if your interested.

Edit: So playing a bit of your update now and I have noticed a few things, Healing items don't seem to revert the Raven picture back a stage until attacked in battle. And in the tentacle area her portrait is not updating properly. the new weapons are unable to be equipped. Though the lewd setting and painted character setting work! and I like how you have balanced the experience and opponent scaling.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Thanks for the update! I had to start again because of strange problems that happened, not sure if the saves are compatible after this update. I also found some general glitches not related to your work if your interested.

Edit: So playing a bit of your update now and I have noticed a few things, Healing items don't seem to revert the Raven picture back a stage until attacked in battle. And in the tentacle area her portrait is not updating properly. the new weapons are unable to be equipped. Though the lewd setting and painted character setting work! and I like how you have balanced the experience and opponent scaling.
What glitches did you found?

And what weapon didn t work?

Novarious

Jun 4, 2018
What glitches did you found?

And what weapon didn t work?
first picture one is right after you exit the underpass and turn right it causes you to walk off the map. The second picture has no wall block. At the weapon merchant there were axes available, i could not equip them.

Trying out your new update now. Is there an easier way to talk so we dont flood this forum?

Reactions: MAE356

MAE356

May 27, 2018
first picture one is right after you exit the underpass and turn right it causes you to walk off the map. The second picture has no wall block. At the weapon merchant there were axes available, i could not equip them.

Trying out your new update now. Is there an easier way to talk so we dont flood this forum?
I expierienced these aswell...

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
you can also do that in the demon cave xD

probably everywhere where you can move trou a wall the intended way, you can softlock yourself

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
you can also do that in the demon cave xD

probably everywhere where you can move trou a wall the intended way, you can softlock yourself
Yeah probably but I don t re-paint every single wall now for one or two tiles if someone found them OK otherwise they don t really hurt

how win the fucking ship in vesper booty?

I think someone took the wrong way and landed here

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes