3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Also, there's an item that teleports you back to the between hub world place, so as long as the game isn't actually crashing you can get out of any stuck in the map area for 100 gold.

Draconad1

Nov 21, 2018
If someone is interested on the new stuff and will try a little something different my mod has a new update

and the first update with the new pictures from the chinese release
I just played your version through and have a couple of questions. Is there any way to continue dialogue with the person in the tent after showing her an orb or does it end with get just saying go away? and do the orbs serve any other purpose? and does alien blood do anything other than hurt you and sell well?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I just played your version through and have a couple of questions. Is there any way to continue dialogue with the person in the tent after showing her an orb or does it end with get just saying go away? and do the orbs serve any other purpose? and does alien blood do anything other than hurt you and sell well?
No she just wan t you to get away again... for now...
if you have the orbs the monster inside the "dungeon" of the hospital show up not all for now but some of them.
why you drink alien blood everybody know it s acid that hurts a lot but if you survive such cocktails you feel a lot stronger after it

Draconad1

Nov 21, 2018
No she just wan t you to get away again... for now...
if you have the orbs the monster inside the "dungeon" of the hospital show up not all for now but some of them.
why you drink alien blood everybody know it s acid that hurts a lot but if you survive such cocktails you feel a lot stronger after it
Awesome. Also do the corrupted warrior and nurse serve any purpose? I always thought the corrupted warrior should be able to be taken along in the party.
Edit: Also does the robot custom area have a boss or does it just end? because I couldn't find any way beyond the "centwhores" room. I also found a bug, if you get transformed into one of the bimbo robots, your character in fight scenes becomes the witch from town.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Awesome. Also do the corrupted warrior and nurse serve any purpose? I always thought the corrupted warrior should be able to be taken along in the party.
Edit: Also does the robot custom area have a boss or does it just end? because I couldn't find any way beyond the "centwhores" room. I also found a bug, if you get transformed into one of the bimbo robots, your character in fight scenes becomes the witch from town.
Maybe they will help you in the future
And the upgrade area has no boss since Z. Decidet not to continue this section. Means I have no pictures for it
And I will take a look for the picture later

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Awesome, thanks. One more question, I promise this is the last, is it possible to actually trigger the “trap” in the armour store? Or is that just flavour text/WIP?
Never imagined that this could be a trap. No it s just flavor text since I missed that you have some difference if the clerk is a slime girl

derilk

Jun 22, 2018
so itried the advance version but it gets problem saying it's staked to much or deep, causing game crash

jji1211

Feb 24, 2018
so itried the advance version but it gets problem saying it's staked to much or deep, causing game crash
yeah happens to everyone. its not too stable of a game, best thing would prolly be skipping that part. can send you a save if you want. just eat the reset jelly and then on every boss apart from the one eyed drone

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
you think you could actually make it a trap?
would be pretty fuckin sweet tbfh
Actually that's pretty simple but what should this trap do?

Let me guess it only happens if you have this char stands painted thing running
Somewhere there is a trigger hidden who cause that crash but I couldn't find it until now

Draconad1

Nov 21, 2018
Actually that's pretty simple but what should this trap do?
It could be some sort of living Armour which traps your follower (or you) in it, to be perpetually tormented by it as you play. Or some sort of corrupted iron maiden which traps you inside and corrupts you. the possibilities are endless.

jji1211

Feb 24, 2018
It could be some sort of living Armour which traps your follower (or you) in it, to be perpetually tormented by it as you play. Or some sort of corrupted iron maiden which traps you inside and corrupts you. the possibilities are endless.
or since the clerk said that its her trap in the flavor text it could lead to her enslaving you or follower, would actually like any of these outcomes tbh

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Both of the options are nice but I would need pictures for it

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes