3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
question how we run that mod?
You need the core file from page 31 unzip it into a new location. It contains all pictures from previous latex dungeon versions. Than unzip ADV I from the same page over it and last but not least ADV II from this page.

Overwrite the data folder every time, start the .exe and have fun

Reactions: Prudii89

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
You need the core file from page 31 unzip it into a new location. It contains all pictures from previous latex dungeon versions. Than unzip ADV I from the same page over it and last but not least ADV II from this page.

Overwrite the data folder every time, start the .exe and have fun
and in english ? me no hable PC

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Weird, I'm not getting any fight animation pics with your mod. I tried refreshing, switch it on and off and nothing.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
and in english ? me no hable PC
Download core file page31 unzip it. some post later ADV I unzip it same location
ADV I I This page unzip it same location

In what way(s) does this mod differ from the original game?
Enemy's companion bug fixes and much more

Weird, I'm not getting any fight animation pics with your mod. I tried refreshing, switch it on and off and nothing.
Did you start a new game and get the item from the healer. The safe files from the original game didn t work

should i also add in the ADVIII from the previous pages?
No. Only the two after the new core file

Reactions: eixa

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Is it possible that some moderator create a own thread for the mod or is it against some rules. Honestly don t have the mood to read through the whole rule stuff

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
Is it possible that some moderator create a own thread for the mod or is it against some rules. Honestly don t have the mood to read through the whole rule stuff
is there some kind of ptachnote where i can see what your mod adds or does diffrent ?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Your download seems corrupted you 're missing the main title screen image

eixa

Apr 14, 2018
I wanted to ask you what does the suit up skill do? it's not usable but just wanted to know but if so can you make it usable.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I wanted to ask you what does the suit up skill do? it's not usable but just wanted to know but if so can you make it usable.
The "suit up" status help a little bit with the picture that will be displayed for the main char.
It overwrite the different pictures for the life loss

Reactions: eixa

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I moved the threat for my mod to another location

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
new update soon.....i hope....maybe....eh dont count on it. By the way ,how do i update the post or is it only the creator who can ? ANYWAY here is the new update the english version is in the makeing but the creator has a lot of RL problems right now according to his broken english posts ,so be on the lookout or support him.

Reactions: H.ERO
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes