3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
question why are there no options to change settings like soung or window, my game is fullwindow how cna i make it smaller

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know when an update is due? Been 3+ months and I need my fix ya know?
I think you will wait for it much longer
Zxc said that he would fin8sh the Chinese version before he continued the English one

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I think you will wait for it much longer
Zxc said that he would fin8sh the Chinese version before he continued the English one
That said it might be a good idea to place an 'on hold' tag till he starts working on the English version again.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Is he doing translations all himself? Well that'll take a while. Sadness.
I think so. He got a lot of offers but never answered one of them. But tbh that's not a lot of text to translate

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So, it seems that he's ported the game over to MV, with the help of someone on patreon. Still only a Chinese release of it from what I could tell on the patreon page.

plantini

Mar 1, 2018
Is there a problem with the game? i downloaded but it only a text build vertion 2018-12-18.
does someone have the complete vertion of the game?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Honestly, at this point I wish ZXC would just finish the game in stead of going back and endlessly redoing all of the art. It's great that's he's improved, but save the new art for Latex Dungeon 2, or a remake of Sim Tentacles.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
can anybody update the game,it seems there was a new update,and new game latex dungeon mv come out,pls update
1. It's in Chinese, so even if someone were to post it, it would either be deleted or you won't be able to read it.
2. The MV version is just a demo of how the remake will be like and it is also only in Chinese. Plus, the MV file is public so you can DL yourself from ZXC's Patreon.
3. You should try to reading the previous posts in this thread or the actual Patreon posts before making such requests.

s1203544961

Apr 4, 2019
1. It's in Chinese, so even if someone were to post it, it would either be deleted or you won't be able to read it.
2. The MV version is just a demo of how the remake will be like and it is also only in Chinese. Plus, the MV file is public so you can DL yourself from ZXC's Patreon.
3. You should try to reading the previous posts in this thread or the actual Patreon posts before making such requests.
OK。。。sorry about that

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
no dude it is ok i think JJZ was correct but sounded kinda dick-ish, while true you can get it on is patreon the fact that you bring it to topic to update could have beeen helpful, so thx bro.
You're not wrong, but I'm not going to apologize, just tired/ annoyed that people don't try to do the research to answer their own questions before asking.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes