3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
That's created for a new ^engine^. Instead of vx ace it use rpg maker mv bigger sprites higher resolution etc
So practically it's a new game not an update of the old one

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
please , can someone tell me what is the difference between this version and this :
https://f95zone.to/threads/latex-dungeon-advance-07-05-19.26326/

and I know this game is being remade in RPGM MV , but is the VX ace version is completed ? i don't really understand all of this
The link you posted is my mod.
More enemies more areas more items sidequest companion and bugfixes

VX version pf the standard game is abandoned now and the MV version is the first beta now

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
The link you posted is my mod.
More enemies more areas more items sidequest companion and bugfixes

VX version pf the standard game is abandoned now and the MV version is the first beta now
thank you , so if i understand :

the VX version is not complete and if i want to play the full and complete game i will have to wait for the MV version to be completed ?

and in your mod , there is more art than the original game ? , and will it be completed seeing that the original game is not completed ?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
thank you , so if i understand :

the VX version is not complete and if i want to play the full and complete game i will have to wait for the MV version to be completed ?

and in your mod , there is more art than the original game ? , and will it be completed seeing that the original game is not completed ?
VX isn t really complete at least for that what ZXC has planned for it. Yes the mod has a couple of images more since I implemented some from his former games

And probably you must wait a time before you can play the whole game

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
VX isn t really complete at least for that what ZXC has planned for it. Yes the mod has a couple of images more since I implemented some from his former games

And probably you must wait a time before you can play the whole game
and your version of the game , what are your plan for it now ZXC make a remake of it

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I play around to blow of some steam after work
ok but are you going to complete it , and what will be the difference between yours and the MV remake
I just try to know if i want to play the original , your version or wait for the MV version
which version is a true game , the most complete , with a beginning a middle and a ending

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
ok but are you going to complete it , and what will be the difference between yours and the MV remake
I just try to know if i want to play the original , your version or wait for the MV version
which version is a true game , the most complete , with a beginning a middle and a ending
If you look for a story or a complete think through world you re in the wrong place. Neither of the games will have a good story or will explain what happen here and there. Raven is trapped inside a magical book that s the whole story, you can find Starfire and safe her and beat the boss. After that you can search for the rest of the scenes

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
If you look for a story or a complete think through world you re in the wrong place. Neither of the games will have a good story or will explain what happen here and there. Raven is trapped inside a magical book that s the whole story, you can find Starfire and safe her and beat the boss. After that you can search for the rest of the scenes
ah i start to understand
technically the main plot is completed and in your version you just add more side quest , more art , more thing to continue the game after the main quest
and in the original version it's the same but with less side quest and additional art , and it won't be updated anymore ?
and in the MV remake version it's the same until the dev reach the same levels of the original game and decide if he want to add new things or just finish the game

s1203544961

Apr 4, 2019
well,for real talk here,the mv version just a updated version of the og one,so it will be mostly stay the same(for plot at least)

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
hi , i need a little help , i don't know what to do here :

I've bring all the girl they wanted , reach the maximum level of corruption , what i'm suppose to do now , is their a purpose for all this or is it just to have this cool sprite
( i know i can go further in the flesh pit , but I'm asking if their is something to do right here after reaching the final transformation ? )

( this game really need a walkthrough )

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018

View attachment 299804
I've bring all the girl they wanted , reach the maximum level of corruption , what i'm suppose to do now , is their a purpose for all this or is it just to have this cool sprite
( i know i can go further in the flesh pit , but I'm asking if their is something to do right here after reaching the final transformation ? )

There's a whole new area behind the boss. If you follow the path at the top of the screen you'll come to a pit examine the sparkle and you'll drop into the tentacle area. A walkthrough for this game would be kinda pointless since the maps are linear and it's the same thing in each area, fight through to the boss then either defeat them and they disappear or loose and be corrupted. Lather rinse and repeat for the next area.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
There's a whole new area behind the boss. If you follow the path at the top of the screen you'll come to a pit examine the sparkle and you'll drop into the tentacle area. A walkthrough for this game would be kinda pointless since the maps are linear and it's the same thing in each area, fight through to the boss then either defeat them and they disappear or loose and be corrupted. Lather rinse and repeat for the next area.
so what is the purpose of being corrupted by the boss in the image I post ?
what is the difference between fight and kill this boss , or lose to this boss and bring him maiden , like he ask , to be corrupted ?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
so what is the purpose of being corrupted by the boss in the image I post ?
what is the difference between fight and kill this boss , or lose to this boss and bring him maiden , like he ask , to be corrupted ?
Outfit, different stats, different sprite

Avalon1

Jul 8, 2018

View attachment 299804

Might be different in the current version but there is a path (above I think) on to the next area. Enjoy.

derilk

Jun 22, 2018
so far the only diference betwen corrup and not in the moded version is that corrupt grants youa cces to the corrupt suits, wich boost your stats dramatically, plus kinky scenes and sprites, non corrupted... nothign that i know

Feb 26, 2018
That's created for a new ^engine^. Instead of vx ace it use rpg maker mv bigger sprites higher resolution etc
So practically it's a new game not an update of the old one
Is your modded version more up to date with the patreon content than the current Op? I'm trying to wrap my head around the different versions but I'm not sure whats what in that regard.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes