3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Is your modded version more up to date with the patreon content than the current Op? I'm trying to wrap my head around the different versions but I'm not sure whats what in that regard.
It has some pictures of the MV version as well and is further than the normal Ace version. Would say it s a middle path for now with other strings to pull

May 20, 2017
I haven't been playing the updates for a while, can you now corrupt the weapon shop girl and the healer girl back in town? If so, how?
In older versions of vanilla game (before zxc started cut everything into pieces) you needed a ingredient from a demon to corrupt a shopkeeper. As i remember.

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
10 minutes I will have the MV update from the 30th

Edit:
this update only looks like it weight half the same as the game. Do I need the original game on top of that? Is that two separate games? Also, what does MV stand for?

Regardless, a great thank you for this upload ;-)

May 28, 2017
this update only looks like it weight half the same as the game. Do I need the original game on top of that? Is that two separate games? Also, what does MV stand for?

Regardless, a great thank you for this upload ;-)
Downloaded it, looks like he's rebuilding the game from the ground up. So far only the first latex area is rebuilt, with new art for enemies and Raven. I'd recommend a quick play of it, since it's only about 15 minutes long now. I mean, it looks good at least.

Miyka

May 28, 2017
Changelog:

MV-test-2019-05-29
-----------new add---------------
latex-hourse-slave

latex-leech

latex-milk-cow (1)

fallen human farm

Village raid

-----------$Sprites----------------

$npc-village-girl-walk

$latex-milk-cow-fallen

$latex-cat-girl-fallen

$latex-leech

$latex-hourse-slave

$latex-milk-cow

--------------redraw--------------

opening (1~6)

text fix

fix the Experience

sorry comic redraw is spend too much time

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
That is one of the bugs in the normal version if you start a fight with one of the tentacle enemys
the Problem is that i can't play the game anymore, because i need to fight that enemy to get past this barricade :(
is there another version where i can go past this enemy?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes