3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
i have a few questions:
1. should i win or lose against a boss?
2. what should i do with the orb i get, when i win against a boss?
3. how can i get more sacrifices for complete transformation?

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
i have a few questions:
1. should i win or lose against a boss?
2. what should i do with the orb i get, when i win against a boss?
3. how can i get more sacrifices for complete transformation?
1 if you want to be corrupted and transformed , lose

losing to a boss give you each time a erotic transformation scene , and losing to some enemy give you a unique erotic scene too
and loosing to some other enemy just give you the same scene according to the area in which you are in and teleport you to a pod from where you have to escape
to know which enemy give you a unique erotic scene and which one does not , test it on each enemy

2 the orb is for the cave in the town in the main building , the stair just under the library

3 to get more sacrifice you need more maiden , for that you have to fight monster who give you maiden , and instead of bring them in town to the main building to "save" them , keep them to give them to the boss
( or you can simply use save editor to give you a lot of maiden , because the boss ask for A LOT of them if you want to get completely corrupted )

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
yea i know that is her name. 1 thing that could say it's a coincidence is how she is displayed in teen titans. in that she has white skin and i have never seen her not have white skin. That's why i think it's a coincidence that they look so similar.
just play the game , in the first minute it's explained that's her and why she is in this universe

Kotoha

Apr 30, 2018
Stupid comment, but I'm struggling to find the newest version, and it's not in the main forum post itself. The most recent (by a commenters) link to a mega.nz file is also dead.

lukum

Jul 3, 2018
Can someone explain me what I should do in this game? I beat a lof of enemies and save the maidens. But where is the place where they are save?
I would be nice if someone give me a short introduction.

Ardlan

Mar 29, 2018
! how do i get these items?
You won't find them anywhere since they are not part of the game linked in the op, with the expection of the slime liquid:
1565621312574.png

They may be or become part of the remake version which is in development but that's something I don't know.

Reactions: daedal
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes