3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

greywolf73

Sep 28, 2017
Is there any use for the fishing rod? I played the game losing to the bosses, so I started a new game and got the rod to use it in the "secret" valley, but all I had got from that was a big nothing.
If it's not useful, let me change my question. What are the advantages of killing bosses?

After defeating the last boss, Raven says that there has to be something else to do to come back. Am I supposed to do something? Find some secret item? Or is this game's ending so open that there's no ending?
that part im not so sure

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
What am I supposed to do in the beginning, I am just a black ball floating around and I infected the girls nothing happened after that????????????

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
What am I supposed to do in the beginning, I am just a black ball floating around and I infected the girls nothing happened after that????????????
Talk to the other latex ball at the front gate where you start.

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
How am I supposed to win against the final boss, I have all the statistics to the maximum and I am level 99 and he continues to kill me with a blow when he is about to die

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Never Mind, Old version (Fake)

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
does not work help
" RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game "
Some people don't even try...

The game TELL you : "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game"

Soooo I'm not totally sure but maybe... I think... perhaps... you need RPGVXAce RTP to run the game ?...

So search on google "RPGVXAce RTP" download it and install it !

Last edited:

Diegovnia

Dec 23, 2018
Quick question as I'm just to lazy to go through 40 pages of posts... Are the updates now on the main page/ different thread/ posts down the pipe?

bardock357

Sep 16, 2018
some people don't even try ...

the game tell you " RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game "

soooo maybe ... , I think ... , eventually ... , you need RPGVXAce RTP to run the game

so search on google " RPGVXAce RTP " , download it and install it
I don't know if it's common sense to you but going online downloading a file that is missing in a game that should not be missing and was not a requirement for the game is not a good act"what I thought at the time at least it turned out to be an engine requirement but asking first is always better than going ham downloading whatever"

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I don't know if it's common sence to you but going online downloading a file that is missing in a game that should not be missing and was not a requirment for the game is not a good act
go learn some stuff about rpg maker before talking

"RTP is a system for reducing the total size of a game file made with RPG Maker. RTPs contain the graphics, music, and .dll files used when creating a game. Once a game is made with RTP data, you do not need to include material data like music or graphic files. This significantly reduces the file size of the game."

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
This game is absolutely baffling. I seriously don't understand why it isn't just renpy because being RPG maker actively hinders it and makes it more complex than it is, leading to baffling boredom.

What are you even supposed to do, at any point whatsoever in this game???

i cant even fight the latex boss but could beat the tentacle and slime one, some of the levels seem to have NPCs and they imply I rescue someone but in the church they're still corrupted??

I apparently can choose to fall to the bosses but I fail to see why? Or what that entails exactly other than more content of that type in a vague way

Top tier art and theme, absolutely near the worst possible execution. If you could get the text with the CG the game would be worthless. It would honestly be better as a gallery.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
This game is absolutely baffling. I seriously don't understand why it isn't just renpy because being RPG maker actively hinders it and makes it more complex than it is, leading to baffling boredom.

What are you even supposed to do, at any point whatsoever in this game???

i cant even fight the latex boss but could beat the tentacle and slime one, some of the levels seem to have NPCs and they imply I rescue someone but in the church they're still corrupted??

I apparently can choose to fall to the bosses but I fail to see why? Or what that entails exactly other than more content of that type in a vague way

Top tier art and theme, absolutely near the worst possible execution. If you could get the text with the CG the game would be worthless. It would honestly be better as a gallery.
Yeah, the developer is a good fetish artist, and a shitty game designer. It's honestly better to play the mod (which includes the art from this and remake version) if you want a game.

Reactions: FeNIX37

nignig202

Apr 4, 2020
Yeah, the developer is a good fetish artist, and a shitty game designer. It's honestly better to play the mod (which includes the art from this and remake version) if you want a game.
I've downloaded the remake at people say i need a different type of rpg maker to play it? Where do I download it from?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes