3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
in the demon region after the place with the copies i cant really find where to go (it loops back where i came from)

btw is there any merit to beat the boss instead of getting corrupted and getting a strong piece of equipment?

also where can i get more spells i have flame or blizzard rank 2 but i see opponent use lightning and other spells ....
PS : ok the entrance and exit are switched you need to go back where you came from and you will advance ....

Reactions: rossini

RandyPT

Aug 18, 2019
I beat the latex orb boss, as a step to the orb tentacle if the area is under construction?

Diegovnia

Dec 23, 2018
Quick one I've got this error that the game is corrupted please re-instal. Anyone know what it is about?

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Is there any use for the fishing rod? I played the game losing to the bosses, so I started a new game and got the rod to use it in the "secret" valley, but all I had got from that was a big nothing.
If it's not useful, let me change my question. What are the advantages of killing bosses?

very easy if you level to the max and pump all your points into mana and magic attack power
After defeating the last boss, Raven says that there has to be something else to do to come back. Am I supposed to do something? Find some secret item? Or is this game's ending so open that there's no ending?

frixer

Nov 20, 2019
Hello. I want to ask where is the place with spiders, Halloween, slerms, robots, upgrade, samus. Or it's not for the game

Meh559

May 19, 2018
Hello. I want to ask where is the place with spiders, Halloween, slerms, robots, upgrade, samus. Or it's not for the game
Latest builds lack many of content. I have a build with Halloween, robots and aliens. Saves before "points of interest" are included (not all due to only 16 slots available). The last save is complete one. I also advice using speedhack in cheat engine for this game.

Reactions: imp16k4
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes