3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
You're not wrong, but I'm not going to apologize, just tired/ annoyed that people don't try to do the research to answer their own questions before asking.
Why people should join these forum then?
99% of the stuff posted here you can find somewhere else if you look for it. You can t blame someone who uses this forum as something like it's supposed to be

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Why people should join these forum then?
99% of the stuff posted here you can find somewhere else if you look for it. You can t blame someone who uses this forum as something like it's supposed to be
The issue is people come to a thread and instantly ask question that can easily be found by searching either google or the forum without posting it. For example, the dozens of posts asking how to enable developer console in renpy game threads. If you can just search for it in google or the forum search feature and get the answer to your question, which has been asked many times or is often available in the first post or official page of the game, people may get pissed at you.

That's not to say being an asshole is called for, but everyone has bad days.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
The issue is people come to a thread and instantly ask question that can easily be found by searching either google or the forum without posting it. For example, the dozens of posts asking how to enable developer console in renpy game threads. If you can just search for it in google or the forum search feature and get the answer to your question, which has been asked many times or is often available in the first post or official page of the game, people may get pissed at you.

That's not to say being an asshole is called for, but everyone has bad days.
That's true everyone has bad days and I didn t intend to point with my finger on someone but to find a rpg maker game via Google is quiet a pain in the ass especially if it's called latex dungeon and finding something on zxcs patreon.. good luck with that

ft1704

Apr 20, 2019
Good game, but the author is going to finish it? Specially lost to the boss and let the heroine turn into slime. The basis is good, but because game not completed, others slimes attacked me. But it would be so cool with the rest of the slimes to turn people into slimes.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Well for anyone who is still interested, ZXC mentioned on his Patreon page that the new reworked Latex Dungeon will be released on the 1st of May this year. By "reworked", he most likely mean new images for the same scenes.

ft1704

Apr 20, 2019
barely any new content, just replaced art at most.
I learned about this game quite recently, so it all new to me.
I'm scared by the amount of content. With such a volume of content, he will finish it at best for several years.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I learned about this game quite recently, so it all new to me.
I'm scared by the amount of content. With such a volume of content, he will finish it at best for several years.
Well, the content mostly is just art packs, there's basically no real gameplay or story in the game. I personally just unpack and look at the images for the most part.

ft1704

Apr 20, 2019
Passed yesterday, now waiting for tomorrow's update. At least look at the new pictures.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
the update is on the dude's patron
Yes it is, and it's currently only in Chinese, and since this is an English based forum until ZXC or some third party translates the updates into English they can't be posted.

ZXC has said on his Patreon page that he's concentrating on updating/finishing the game in Chinese and once it's done he'll translate and release an English version. Till then all we can do is wait.

Stery

Mar 30, 2018

latex-Dungeon-MV-test-2019-05-01-517mb
-----------new add---------------
R-battle-latex (0~4)
R-latex-skill-front (0~4)
-----------$Sprites----------------
$latex-ball
$latex-ball-fallen
$latex-cat-girl
$laetx-eyeball
$latex-Devourer
$latex-pregnant
$latex-slug
$npc-Adventurer
$npc-Adventurer-nude
$npc-nun
$npc-therapist
$npc-victim-latex
$npc-victim-latex-birth
$raven-defeated-latex
$raven-fallen-latex-ball (1)
$raven-fallen-latex-ball (2)
$raven-fallen-latex-ball (3)
$Raven-idles
$Raven-walk
$Raven-walk-big-pregnant
$sex-latex-ball
$sex-latex-ball-behind
$sex-latex-ball-nun
$sex-latex-ball-nun-behind
$sex-latex-seedbed
$soldier
--------------redraw--------------
latex-cat-girl (1)
npc-soldier (1)

GDrive link is from zxc's patreon page and I uploaded this version on MEGA just in case

Reactions: Xanly86 and ft1704

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
View attachment 298817

latex-Dungeon-MV-test-2019-05-01-517mb
-----------new add---------------
R-battle-latex (0~4)
R-latex-skill-front (0~4)
-----------$Sprites----------------
$latex-ball
$latex-ball-fallen
$latex-cat-girl
$laetx-eyeball
$latex-Devourer
$latex-pregnant
$latex-slug
$npc-Adventurer
$npc-Adventurer-nude
$npc-nun
$npc-therapist
$npc-victim-latex
$npc-victim-latex-birth
$raven-defeated-latex
$raven-fallen-latex-ball (1)
$raven-fallen-latex-ball (2)
$raven-fallen-latex-ball (3)
$Raven-idles
$Raven-walk
$Raven-walk-big-pregnant
$sex-latex-ball
$sex-latex-ball-behind
$sex-latex-ball-nun
$sex-latex-ball-nun-behind
$sex-latex-seedbed
$soldier
--------------redraw--------------
latex-cat-girl (1)
npc-soldier (1)

GDrive link is from zxc's patreon page and I uploaded this version on MEGA just in case

Before updating the op
This is actually another game and should have its own thread

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes