3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Miyka

May 28, 2017
Do you have the changelog by any chance? Unless it's public, but I don't know honestly xD
-----------new add---------------
the end image

-----------------------------------

i still will redraw some old image

and start fix all bug

raven still need find a way back in next game

xsetiadi

Sep 11, 2018
im have save file with in front every boss. maybe some of you interesting. every boss except first one.

andreadbl

Sep 30, 2018
When I click on "game" there is a window showing " RPGVXace RTP is required to play this game". What do I have to do??

ERROR_405

May 15, 2018
When I click on "game" there is a window showing " RPGVXace RTP is required to play this game". What do I have to do??
You need to Google RPGVXace RTP to download it and install it, once it is it will work for all that would require it

andreadbl

Sep 30, 2018
You need to Google RPGVXace RTP to download it and install it, once it is it will work for all that would require it
Ok I've downloaded RPGVXace RTP and now when I run the game it says "Unable to find Graphics/Titles1/raven(some chinese letters)

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
anybody know how to get out of the demon cave (where u fight latex replicas of Raven) it appears to be leading me in circles

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018

Heres a set of saves where each one before the boss of each level
i donwloaded it but waht now when i click on it nothing opens

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
oh btw if nobody noticed you can turn some shop owners into monsters useing the demon seed the armor girls needs slime and i think that mage in the guild needs honey ?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes