3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I made a small bugfix for the test version... I think It s a little bit complicated what s the current version in case you wanna have it try it out with both and say for wich one I did make it

simply overwrite your data folder with this one and you can go through the game again and some of the enemys are now have there real pictures

shit999123

Dec 16, 2018
I made a small bugfix for the test version... I think It s a little bit complicated what s the current version in case you wanna have it try it out with both and say for wich one I did make it

simply overwrite your data folder with this one and you can go through the game again and some of the enemys are now have there real pictures
how you edit game file?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018

xsetiadi

Sep 11, 2018
di

did this must use latest 2018-11-18 update? cause im still in october update now

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
di

did this must use latest 2018-11-18 update? cause im still in october update now
The patch is for the now free version of ZXC thats the one from november 20181118

yo i am haveing trouble with the section after the alien boss it crashes due to missing graphics
What the error message say?
If its the scene where you found this girl that currently transform... Didn t found that failure

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
One thing that might work could be to look in the mentioned folder and check whether you have a file with the same name except for the " (1)" part, then copy it so that you have a file with the same filename. Hopefully it was meant to be that image. Otherwise it might go on but with an irrelevant image.
Another possibility, could be that that file is a standard rpgm project file and maybe you just need to have the RTP stuff.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Should be that image put it into your character folder and than it should work. But that s interesting why you haven t that one...

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i downloaded it at his patreon :(
That's a common issue with this dev, the only way to fix it yourself is to copy and paste a random picture and name it to match the missing file listed there. Of course, since this one's in chinese that might be a problem, though if there's another image in the set, like "chinses (2).jpg" you could copy that one and just change the number.

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
i might try that, also i have seen some halloween stuff related picture is that a event thing or is it accessible all the time ?
EDIT: name adjustment helped thx

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
i might try that, also i have seen some halloween stuff related picture is that a event thing or is it accessible all the time ?
EDIT: name adjustment helped thx
ZXC make the Zones inaccessible for now, also the bug/insectoide zone. The Zone behind the Alien are also normaly not any longer inside the game because he couldn t solve the bu with the protective clothing.

With that you can access the bug area

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes