i go at the back road but it kind like stuck there
is it me only or anyone got it 2?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
right after the fight the alien
i go at the back road but it kind like stuck there
is it me only or anyone got it 2?
That's the end of the current content. ZXC seems to be concentrating more on updating old stuff than creating new content right now.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Well, I did a run through from the start and ran into what I assume is a bug in the demon area. You get stuck in a loop between areas after the zone you get sent to when you lose there, teleporting to the previous area instead of advancing.

Also, does anyone else wish that the various other enemy attack images in the folders were used for the various enemies after the latex section?

Stery

Mar 30, 2018
Well, I did a run through from the start and ran into what I assume is a bug in the demon area. You get stuck in a loop between areas after the zone you get sent to when you lose there, teleporting to the previous area instead of advancing.
I suppose zxc messed up transportation event. To go to the next map after raven clones you have to go enter the tile where you spawned again. Just walk out of the tunnel and walk in.
1.png

Also, transportation to the demon boss lair is messed up too and located at tile in black sqare.

2.png

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
why the HP not getting higher? even though i level up the hp still 100
When you level up you get three upgrade points. The only in game way to increase HP is to use those upgrade points to boost HP. You can also cheat your HP using a save editor.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
When you level up you get three upgrade points. The only in game way to increase HP is to use those upgrade points to boost HP. You can also cheat your HP using a save editor.
omg i didn't notice thats i thought it just a Status stat i were using save edior, thank for reply

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
I suppose zxc messed up transportation event. To go to the next map after raven clones you have to go enter the tile where you spawned again. Just walk out of the tunnel and walk in.
View attachment 182553

Also, transportation to the demon boss lair is messed up too and located at tile in black sqare.

View attachment 182554
Seriously the guy should get someone who knows programming to help in this game. Every new patch that comes out seems to have even more bugs than the old one.
ZXC is quite literally an artist trying to be a programmer, he is great at illustrations but I would not trust him to reprograme my CASIO calculator.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes