3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Stery

Mar 30, 2018
Seriously the guy should get someone who knows programming to help in this game. Every new patch that comes out seems to have even more bugs than the old one.
ZXC is quite literally an artist trying to be a programmer, he is great at illustrations but I would not trust him to reprograme my CASIO calculator.
Well, rpg maker don't ask for high skills in programming, and i suppose big chunck of bugs in game are caused by changes in maps without changes in events and tilesets settings, so it's more about airheadness(?) than programming skills? (Although I still don't underseand why he can't fix bug with mid-battle h-scenes:confused:)

Reactions: bootsfetish59

Apocryph

Oct 25, 2018
So, I downloaded file, but was unable to unpack it due to some "badrararchive" error. Is there any way to fix it?

villhadig

May 20, 2018
Is there more stuff out there like this? I did not expect to like it so much (apart from the shoddy English)...

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
i like it thanks for uploading, any recommendation manga or games thats almost like this one??

zulu354

Oct 3, 2018
Get healed back in town...or die to a different enemy. Both remove conditions (usually).
Thanks. Just wondering, as the graphics seems to stay. Is there any manual out there to read about the different states you can get? Thanks and kind regards.

Kaziu18

Jan 31, 2018
New update

-----------new add---------------
the end image
-----------------------------------
i still will redraw some old image
and start fix all bug
raven still need find a way back in next game

Early Access

free test

bug report please upload >>>>> screenshot <<<<<

2018.12.18.png

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
I
New update
Early Access

free test

bug report please upload >>>>> screenshot <<<<<
I want to know what is different between Early Access version and free test version ? Can someone tell me? thanks!

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I

I want to know what is different between Early Access version and free test version ? Can someone tell me? thanks!
The Early access version contains the new build. The free test version contains the previous version. So in this case Early Access would be the Dec. 18th release and Free Test is the Nov. 18th release.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
The Early access version contains the new build. The free test version contains the previous version. So in this case Early Access would be the Dec. 18th release and Free Test is the Nov. 18th release.
I know it ,thanks very much!

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018

its the new one^^
when i downloadet it, i can do it on mega
her is the site link
I have download the svs version, but I found that the folder size and numbers of files is the same as free test...
and the free test version is smaller than the Nov. 18th release
Can someone test if the Early Access and Free Test are the same version?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I have download the svs version, but I found that the folder size and numbers of files is the same as free test...
and the free test version is smaller than the Nov. 18th release
Can someone test if the Early Access and Free Test are the same version?
I don't know about the svs version, but I can confirm that the upload.net file contains the Dec. 18th update.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
I don't know about the svs version, but I can confirm that the upload.net file contains the Dec. 18th update.
the svs version is the upload.net file
it seems like it is the same version as the free test one.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes