3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I have tried to open it with Locale Emulator and it didn't help it says "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game", i have also already installed RPGMaker XP and it still dosen't work, please help
It's explained there already. You need the VXAce RTP, not the XP one's.

aqus0

Oct 31, 2018
is there any way to acctually get out of the alien zone after oyu have been defeated? the aliens are to fast and i cant run past them
I've personally come to the conclusion of no. Checked every inch of the area and nothing gets you out of it. Someone else can confirm or deny my findings.

Reactions: ugoughi

Donger123456

Aug 18, 2018
ah i see thank your for your replies. i really cant beat these enemies. dont really think the stats actually do anything

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
ah i see thank your for your replies. i really cant beat these enemies. dont really think the stats actually do anything
I can confirm that the stats actually do do something. After using a save editor to boost my stats to max most enemies either can't hurt me at all or do minimal damage.

rhelives

Aug 7, 2017
Stats are funky, they are labeled odd but follow the normal pattern for games in this engine. So you get the following:

ATK=attack duh
DEF-defense also duh
dick cum= magic attack (uses the magic attack ups with the potion girl, does not seem to go up from using dick masturbate/cum skills)
cum= magic defense (uses the magic attack ups with the potion girl, almost all enemies from 4 stage on use magic, does not seem to go up from using masturbate/cum skills)
milk you drink= Agi (if you attack first, also probably hit chance, increases from drinking milk drops so don't bother buying Agi boosts from the girl, you can drink milk even with full health so you can raise this super quick)
semen you drink- Luck (crit chance and status effects working on enemies/not working on you, increases from drinking semen drops so don't bother buying Luck boosts from the girl, you can drink semen even with full health so you can raise this super quick)

However most late enemies do insane damage and double attack, you're your best bet currently is pick an attack stat to pour points into while keeping your agi high to 1 shot everything first.

Looking in the files there's image for a lot of things (like spider/centuar/alien boss) that I can't find, I assume they aren't actually in yet or do I miss them?

Overall like the game. Enemy art/design is really well done. Like how the enemy infections/mutations give actual bonuses too (but wish that was shown somewhere.) Getting those also seem to auto unquip armour, which is a pain. However the xp/leveling needs a rework. Early enemies give nothing and later give so much I was at max level with 2 more stages to clear still. Once you're in the 2nd stage (not the first enemies, they are oddly harder then the later ones and give much less xp) and can 1 shot enemies you can shoot up far too quickly. Also it takes an actually minute on walking to go through the empty train near the end which seems like too much. Can't wait for the finished version.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
2018.11.18 update 544MB
-----------new add---------------
demon nun (1)

alien map adjust

alien researcher sex

-----------$Sprites----------------

--------------redraw--------------

demon boss

Gonzo