3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

spectral

Jul 1, 2017
This version is buggy as heck. Lot of crashes due to it not finding images in folders that don't exist.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
On pixiv

2018.10.21 update 534MB
-----------new add---------------
-----------$Sprites----------------

--------------redraw--------------

alien boss

alien boss suit 1

alien boss suit 2

alien boss suit 3

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
While I do like the artist' style and the way the game works. I am just have to say this right there:
You are better off downloading the game and just opening the pictures straight off. Cause the gameplay is so stale and outdated with no new improvements it makes the moldy cheese on my countertop looks fresh in comparison. What is the point of putting out half GBs downloads if all you are going to do is change or add a new picture of two ?

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

gustaxico

Aug 18, 2016
I'm encountering an error on start up,
Unable to find file:
Graphics/Titles1/raven (and then some asian characters)
The picture in that folder is labelled ravenyc, so anyone got advice on renaming the file?
Having the same problem as well

NekoMouse

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah this game is a bit of a mess. If you're looking for something with a lot more polish, similar mechanics and gameplay then Rain's Rave, The Girl Who Writhes Among Tentacles, is very good in my opinion.

The art style is much more normal anime fare than Latex Dungeon, which may be a hit or miss. If you enjoy tentacles, bugs, jellyfish, plant monsters, slimes, these will be the main enemies in the game. A lot of the content involves having eggs\ tenctacles, slimes, put into the MC and then having them birthed later, so if you aren't into that then stay away.

The only downside is that some of the maps can drag on, and some of the enemies can feel a little unfair without some grinding, but otherwise it is a very fun game. If you're having trouble fighting some monsters, stacking evasion really helped me, and late game equipping the magic evasion charm worked wonders.

Rain's Rave ~The Girl Who Writhes Among Tentacles~

Reactions: Cuzline and leons69

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah this game is a bit of a mess. If you're looking for something with a lot more polish, similar mechanics and gameplay then Rain's Rave, The Girl Who Writhes Among Tentacles, is very good in my opinion.

The art style is much more normal anime fare than Latex Dungeon, which may be a hit or miss. If you enjoy tentacles, bugs, jellyfish, plant monsters, slimes, these will be the main enemies in the game. A lot of the content involves having eggs\ tenctacles, slimes, put into the MC and then having them birthed later, so if you aren't into that then stay away.

The only downside is that some of the maps can drag on, and some of the enemies can feel a little unfair without some grinding, but otherwise it is a very fun game. If you're having trouble fighting some monsters, stacking evasion really helped me, and late game equipping the magic evasion charm worked wonders.

Rain's Rave ~The Girl Who Writhes Among Tentacles~
I have downloaded and am playing Rain's Rave, its pretty good. I just like older looking women not young japanese girls sadly. Which is sad, because that game ALMOST hits all the check marks for me. Latex Dungeon may not be perfect, but I like it much more IMO, Rains Rave is a bit too tame and too Loli for me.

NekoMouse

Jul 3, 2017
I have downloaded and am playing Rain's Rave, its pretty good. I just like older looking women not young japanese girls sadly. Which is sad, because that game ALMOST hits all the check marks for me. Latex Dungeon may not be perfect, but I like it much more IMO, Rains Rave is a bit too tame and too Loli for me.
Yeah the art is one of the reasons I come back to the Latex Dungeon thread to see if there are any new updates. Sadly I think ZXC (author of the game), will probably have to do some major overhauling to get all of the mechanics working correctly, things just don't seem to work consistently. I remember when some of the maps changed significantly and thought progress would move along faster, but no such luck.

Edit: Oh and there are some end game costumes that are more on the uh, extreme side. Sadly there really are no mechanics behind them, just a change in the MC's picture.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
and again another version of this that dosent open so far the only working version i got to play is the test version from patreon

MR_FROZEN44

Feb 1, 2018
when i run the game it says/ title1/raven变化 not found.
tried to rename it but my pc wont save the file.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes