3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

GoDZeus

Feb 1, 2018
the game is looking for the files Japanese or something like this but in the game folder everything is in english so how can i fix that if there is a way?

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
the game is looking for the files Japanese or something like this but in the game folder everything is in english so how can i fix that if there is a way?
Don't know if it's this simple, I copied name of file and opened it in notepad, then chose save as. At the bottom goto encoding and choose Unicode then save it. highlight the text and copy, now back to image (gt.png), highlight name and paste

GoDZeus

Feb 1, 2018
but when i change the name of the file which it ask me... then new error come out with a new missing file :( first it was the title, then tilesets, then character .... and so on :(

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
On his Pixiv

2018.9.17 update 516MB
-----------new add---------------
alien battle lost image

-----------$Sprites----------------

--------------redraw--------------

alien battle change

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
It would be nice and helpful if someone could give Review of this game. Please?

kezzer0123

Oct 21, 2017
It would be nice and helpful if someone could give Review of this game. Please?
simple, fun and has a lot of art/transformations. some of them feel similar and sadly there isn't much progression in terms of corruption other than the basic sort of '3 tier' type where they go from hating it, to hating it less to loving it.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
DOES ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO BEAT THE FIRST INFECTION SCENE?
If you mean the introduction where you're the latex ball, then all you do is wander around town to find the six women and hit the action button, default 'z' key, while beside them. Then go talk to the other latex ball at the front gate where you started. If you don't want to bother just talk to the latex ball beside you.

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
On his Pixiv

2018.9.17 update 516MB
-----------new add---------------
alien battle lost image

-----------$Sprites----------------

--------------redraw--------------

alien battle change
Maybe in 6 months or so we will have new contents.... Fix in a year

Reactions: JJZ-Godd

menny

May 28, 2017
so about that Xeno part, will you be able to just go rape female enemies after the transformation part? Due to those being the task the queen gives but with this game i'm unsure.

asdfkid

Jul 4, 2018
I'm encountering an error on start up,
Unable to find file:
Graphics/Titles1/raven (and then some asian characters)
The picture in that folder is labelled ravenyc, so anyone got advice on renaming the file?

Reactions: gustaxico
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes