3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

frezenex

Feb 14, 2018
When im in the in quick travel realm or whatever it's called, i got 2 pillar that ain't unlocked. the alien one(to the right beside Home) i think cause it's not finish but which is the other one to the left? and how do i find/unlock that pillar?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
When im in the in quick travel realm or whatever it's called, i got 2 pillar that ain't unlocked. the alien one(to the right beside Home) i think cause it's not finish but which is the other one to the left? and how do i find/unlock that pillar?
IIRC you can't open it yet. Before ZXC started revamping the various stages and maps he had an area beyond the alien boss where the final pillar was. But with redoing the earlier stages he cut off access to it for now. I'm sure it will be useful in a future update.

tempbear

Jun 7, 2018
So, i keep getting an errors saying 'cannot find file', and when i look in 'Graphics/Title1/' i find Ravenyc.jpg, and i cant rename it to the symbols as i've been unable to actually find them anywhere online, is this a common issue or am i just an idiot?

edit: found the symbols, renamed the ravenyc to raven變化, but now its asking for a bunch of files all in the same symbols, do i have to go through and manually rename all these files or is there an actual fix?

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
IIRC you can't open it yet. Before ZXC started revamping the various stages and maps he had an area beyond the alien boss where the final pillar was. But with redoing the earlier stages he cut off access to it for now. I'm sure it will be useful in a future update.
Yes, as I said in my early post if you use rpg maker vx ace program you can add a passage to the new area at the end of the alien boss, the new area correspond to the new pillar at the right of home pillar

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
I just wish zxc would fix the bug where the H-combat stops working. Currently only the latex related enemies in the first area can do H-moves to you during battle that show CGs. Everything past the first boss (from the parasite area onwards) no longer calls any CGs when they do H moves to you. But a simple cursory look in the folders will show you that the assets are indeed there. It's just not calling them for some reason.

And he needs to fix things so it properly updates Raven's standing portrait instead of needing you to heal first.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes