Sep 23, 2017

2018.7.24 update 518MB
-----------new add---------------
-----------$Sprites----------------

$Demon boss

$Demonic Gemini Fruit adjust

--------------redraw--------------

demon boss corruption finish

every so often a hero appears some wear uniform some are just plain joe's that raise to the occasion, but you SIR you are that special hero that WE deserve you are the HERO upon hero a secret a myth a mere what if you sir are a LEGEND!

myself

Sep 21, 2017
hum questio how do i turn the other girl into a bee? and it seems there is a bug when ever i face a an alien an errors crashes in unable to find file graphic\faces\rave demon (23)

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Curious, but how is the translation at the moment? o.o
IT's all translated (except maybe some kind of bonus NPC north of the town wall). But there's not much in the way of story or description for most things, it's mostly on loss CGs and some progressive images based on HP and area.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
IT's all translated (except maybe some kind of bonus NPC north of the town wall). But there's not much in the way of story or description for most things, it's mostly on loss CGs and some progressive images based on HP and area.
That doesn't really tell me "how's the translation" though.-.

Ok cool, everything is translated.........into actual English, Machine, Engrish?

Dec 22, 2017
last time I played this it was a mess full of bugs. Is it still like that? The art is sexy and raven is waifu so I want to be able to enjoy it

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Well hopefully this dude can get someone that can translate everything into actual readable english that's not broken with his patron money xD

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I haven't played for about six months. When did he switch from 'Game Over' defeats to getting f*cked and dumped into a cell so you can continue. Now that I don't have to reload every time I loose a fight I might just have to see how far I can get into the game.

bendrag0n

Dec 13, 2017
so i got to the alien queen and killed it is that the end of the game ?cos i cant go any further

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes