3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Wait a bloody second! you have 6/15/18??? why in the name of satan's blue balls you have not posted that?
Damn sorry , my bad. I mistook the date on the post. I downloaded this link from this post earlier in the discussion.
View attachment 113726 On his Patreon.
2018.6.15 update 492MB

-----------new add---------------
q-bee town addback
-----------$Sprites----------------
$Honey farm
--------------redraw--------------
QBEE 'S FARM adjust

fix demon cum add back

Here's the link to previos version:

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
Damn sorry , my bad. I mistook the date on the post. I downloaded this link from this post earlier in the discussion.
ok now i am in the skeptical phase of life is that one the new update meaning (6/15/18) or is it a previous Free to play update?

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
ok now i am in the skeptical phase of life is that one the new update meaning (6/15/18) or is it a previous Free to play update?
TBH I have absolutely no clue, but it seems to be an updated version compared to the one listed in the link in the OP. There are more sprites and the back ground is much more elaborate.

Reactions: Prudii89

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
6/15/18 is the current early access build, the build available for free (and the one we have access to) is supposed to be 6/2/18 build
Thanks for the clarification, but do you know how to get pass the stage that I have problems with?

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks for the clarification, but do you know how to get pass the stage that I have problems with?
No, sorry, having the same problem. But ZXC did say that he's been reworking/ redrawing the Demon Boss (who is the pink horned Demon) so maybe by the next update we'll be able to pass.

Reactions: VEHX

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
No, sorry, having the same problem. But ZXC did say that he's been reworking/ redrawing the Demon Boss (who is the pink horned Demon) so maybe by the next update we'll be able to pass.
Ok, thanks for the info. We will just have to possess ourselves in patience until the next update then.

FarmerI

Mar 25, 2018
Who has version 2018.7.1 update???can you post here pls??that would be great...
Last update was in 02 May,2 months past and no update rly?on patreon was 2 updates 6.15 and 7.1,and here nobody post the updates lol so someone can post last version 7.1 here?

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017

demon boss corruption adjust

adjust alien map

---------------other-----------------

fix plant boss map stair

please just Moving up and down

demon boss corruption adjust

adjust alien map

---------------other-----------------

fix plant boss map stair

please just Moving up and down

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
rejoice the hentai gods have blessed us to a new update! may the gods grant you unlimited speed and no lags in your endeavors brothers!

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
YESHH!!!!!! Finally something to actually look forward to once I get off from work today.
PS : Is there any difference between the free test on the google drive and the patreon only download? If so that will be a bummer.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
YESHH!!!!!! Finally something to actually look forward to once I get off from work today.
PS : Is there any difference between the free test on the google drive and the patreon only download? If so that will be a bummer.
Patreon version is the latest update. Free version is the preceding update.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes