-----------new add---------------

demon elf npc

-----------$Sprites----------------

demon battle lost image
hey mate is there an download link yet

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I can't find the image of sucker suit (2), I tried in other versions but I didn't find it
I think it's just missing. I tried going through it by copying and renaming images to match what it's missing, but it lead to some other bug and I decided it wasn't worth messing around more.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Is it just me or has ZXC put Latex Dungeon behind a pay wall? When I check his Patreon site the links to the free version give me a 404 error.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Is it just me or has ZXC put Latex Dungeon behind a pay wall? When I check his Patreon site the links to the free version give me a 404 error.
i think he removed it temporary cause lately patreon hunting down those adult content like incest

Feb 26, 2018
View attachment 59470
About This Game:
You play as Raven, a heroine trying to help the people in need. You fight monster, lose and get raped, win and you get exp.​

Updated: May 2 2018
Version: 2018.5.2
Censorship: None
Developer:
Language: English
Genre: RPG Maker, Game over rape, Female MC, Transformation, Whore

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.

Change-Logs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - -
thanks to @wiking82
there seems to be a few missing images in the files, got an error saying it could not find Raven Bug #24 among a few others

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I haven't seen an update from him for July. Usually he posts on Hentai Foundry and Pixiv when he releases a new update but so far nothing this month.

It may be because Patreon has been cracking down on certain types of content. I know a few artists on Deviant Art who had their Patreon pages banned for a short period. Hopefully the company behind Patreon get's their collective heads out of their asses soon and ZXC can update.

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
I haven't seen an update from him for July. Usually he posts on Hentai Foundry and Pixiv when he releases a new update but so far nothing this month.

It may be because Patreon has been cracking down on certain types of content. I know a few artists on Deviant Art who had their Patreon pages banned for a short period. Hopefully the company behind Patreon get's their collective heads out of their asses soon and ZXC can update.
he has look for the patreon and you would see the things he did for it if not mistaken the 15 of this month there was a update

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
he has look for the patreon and you would see the things he did for it if not mistaken the 15 of this month there was a update
The last update I know of was May 15th or 16th. Since the beginning of June all of the links for latex dungeon on his Patreon page give 404 errors.

Stery

Mar 30, 2018
2018.6.15.png On his Patreon.
2018.6.15 update 492MB

-----------new add---------------
q-bee town addback
-----------$Sprites----------------
$Honey farm
--------------redraw--------------
QBEE 'S FARM adjust

fix demon cum add back

Here's the link to previos version:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Well I was wrong about the update, but the links on his page for the free version still lead to a 404 error.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
can someone help me ? Because I have absolutely no idea how to progress beyond the first stage. I get it that I have to save the girls in the forest. But they keep respawning, do I have to beat every single one of them ? Or the slime girl named Charlote Dunois?
Another question is how do you put latex/slime on the girl in the hospital ? I got the nurses and the warrior already. Jeesuz this game is confusing as f### at times.
P.S There also seem to be a second cave beside the one that you are taken too if you are beaten, any idea how to get to that one ?

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
can someone help me ? Because I have absolutely no idea how to progress beyond the first stage. I get it that I have to save the girls in the forest. But they keep respawning, do I have to beat every single one of them ? Or the slime girl named Charlote Dunois?
Another question is how do you put latex/slime on the girl in the hospital ? I got the nurses and the warrior already. Jeesuz this game is confusing as f### at times.
P.S There also seem to be a second cave beside the one that you are taken too if you are beaten, any idea how to get to that one ?
You can keep progressing, i believe the area youre in after you get beaten, theres a not so obvious door you can continue going left. Where it may feel like a dead end, you may have to kill the orb/latex monsters to reach it, as they blocked it for me sometimes.

Reactions: VEHX
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes