3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
While the English isn't too bad I tend to get lost with this game especially when you can't enter certain building for no reason. Is there a walkthrough for this game?

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
While the English isn't too bad I tend to get lost with this game especially when you can't enter certain building for no reason. Is there a walkthrough for this game?
Yeah, it's easy to get lost seeing how nothing is explained and you are given no direction on what to do except "go save the girls", otherwise the game is pretty ok and the art is great

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
The only thing I don't like about this game is that it's more about tactically losing, than actually winning. (ie go lose from certain monsters and a special scene will play)

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
The only thing I don't like about this game is that it's more about tactically losing, than actually winning. (ie go lose from certain monsters and a special scene will play)
Yeah, though that's been changing with the additions of the lose rooms for after loss. Though the enemies that have a heart sprite show up before the battle with give a transformation without causing you to lose the game or go to a lose room.

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
Is there any sort of cheat? The grind is hardcore in this game, unless I'm doing something wrong. Getting stomped hard in the second zone and only way to grind seems to be the 2-3 enemies in the last zone of the latex zone

edit: I have the armor from the latex boss, latex orb 3 i think? and the second tier weapon. I've played this a year or two ago so I know its not impossible, but just feels like im missing something

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is there any sort of cheat? The grind is hardcore in this game, unless I'm doing something wrong. Getting stomped hard in the second zone and only way to grind seems to be the 2-3 enemies in the last zone of the latex zone

edit: I have the armor from the latex boss, latex orb 3 i think? and the second tier weapon. I've played this a year or two ago so I know its not impossible, but just feels like im missing something
Honestly, the easiest cheat is to use Cheat Engine. If you're not familiar with it, you need to search for a value to either lock in or modify. I'd go with the upgrade points you have, the trick is that you need to search for 2*X+1. So if you have 6 upgrade points you'd need to search for 13, then change the value by using 1 upgrade point in this case, and use the next search option to look for the new value. Repeat until you're down to 1 address in the list, select it and you can modify it's current value to whatever you want.

Personally I find it's absolutely required to do this if you want to go through the demon zone without being a complete glass canon.

Reactions: rammy43

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
My general guide line for those who don't mind the grind is
- focus most of your level up points in health and magic
- Collect as many maidens, chests, and monster parts as possible (latex liquid, tentalces, slime liquid) and sell them to get a lot of money
- If you're powerful/ tanky enough, feel free to lose in the beginning areas as losing brings you to a room with free maidens
- use that money in the store to buy "power pellet" to increase any stat besides health. They cost 200 G each, and increases one stat by 3 points.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
On his Pixiv

2018.5.16 update 491MB
ok it is time to stop play rim world
it is spend too much time

fix some old bug

-----------new add---------------

demon elf npc

-----------$Sprites----------------

demon battle lost image

Mistahmitchell

Jan 30, 2018
Great game!

For those who don´t like grinding.. Save editor ->

Im using save editor but it comes up with "Script 'Game_BattlerBase' line 268: NoMethodError Occurred. Undefined Method '+' for nil:NilClass"

Saltshaker

Sep 8, 2017
You might have edited some wrong options in the save i usually just make Attack, magic defence and defence the highest and play.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes