3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
You can keep progressing, i believe the area youre in after you get beaten, theres a not so obvious door you can continue going left. Where it may feel like a dead end, you may have to kill the orb/latex monsters to reach it, as they blocked it for me sometimes.
Thx, figured it out after a few tries. But aside from the tortuous grind and the confusing map layout, this game really ticks all my fetishs. It is one of those solid gold gems you find once in a blue moon.

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
Thx, figured it out after a few tries. But aside from the tortuous grind and the confusing map layout, this game really ticks all my fetishs. It is one of those solid gold gems you find once in a blue moon.
Next zone grind is the worst, get ready lol, my tip is to rush to the main area and go top right, easier to grind there.

Reactions: VEHX

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Next zone grind is the worst, get ready lol, my tip is to rush to the main area and go top right, easier to grind there.
Thx for the hint, one more thing. You get drop of weird items like slime in the other zones after this. I know what is the use of latex liquid, but it seems that these new ones (liquid slime) are purely cosmetic, or has the dev yet to mod in their respective scenes.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Thx for the hint, one more thing. You get drop of weird items like slime in the other zones after this. I know what is the use of latex liquid, but it seems that these new ones (liquid slime) are purely cosmetic, or has the dev yet to mod in their respective scenes.
You can use slime to corrupt the nurse NPC you talk to to return the maidens.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
You can use slime to corrupt the nurse NPC you talk to to return the maidens.
You mean the one at the back or the one at the front, cause I have corrupted the one at the back already. Also, this may be becoming tedious, but I think the game allows for team fight is it ? (the formation word was greyed when I solo), how do I does it ?
EDIT : Found it out myself already, and just as a hint(I don't see anyone posting this yet). You can also corrupt the armor salesgirl with the slime as well. But if you do that you can't buy anything from that store again. So better make sure you gotten everything you wanted before doing this.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Is there an error when you try to sell the human milk and sperm ? Cause I keep trying at the girl at the back, the scene plays out but I am not seeing any cash increase?

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Is there an error when you try to sell the human milk and sperm ? Cause I keep trying at the girl at the back, the scene plays out but I am not seeing any cash increase?
You don't actually get any money, you just get to see her giant tits.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
You don't actually get any money, you just get to see her giant tits.
Actually after I check, you do get some money 10g=10cc.
Also, hate to say it but I am stuck again. This time at the robot base in the centwhore room. There seem to be a path leading up but it does not work. But since this is a work in progress, is this natural?

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Actually after I check, you do get some money 10g=10cc.
Also, hate to say it but I am stuck again. This time at the robot base in the centwhore room. There seem to be a path leading up but it does not work. But since this is a work in progress, is this natural?
Yeah, there's nothing beyond the Centwhores. Just have to wait for another update for actual NEW content, but that might be a while since ZXC is remaking a lot of the old content at the moment. But to be fair, he has been doing a great job at these soft remakes.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I think I'm an idiot, but I need help. Stuck at the beginning whene you are a slime ball, got like 6-7 girls, but about 4 are still fighting. I can't do anything else.

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
I think I'm an idiot, but I need help. Stuck at the beginning whene you are a slime ball, got like 6-7 girls, but about 4 are still fighting. I can't do anything else.
iirc just leave the town out the gate exit, should make you go to the next part

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Anyone can tell me how to switch costumes ? Because the Queen Bee corruption is messing with my progress with the "Raven bug 24" error.
Also in the latest update (6/15). Does anyone know how to progress beyond the horned purple demon boss room ? Because I can't find a way to the stairs behind the raised platform in the middle.

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
Anyone can tell me how to switch costumes ? Because the Queen Bee corruption is messing with my progress with the "Raven bug 24" error.
Also in the latest update (6/15). Does anyone know how to progress beyond the horned purple demon boss room ? Because I can't find a way to the stairs behind the raised platform in the middle.
if i am reading correctly just change armor in the equip option

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
Problem is all the options are greyed out for me :(. I only get to equip the costume that l got from the last fight I had.

then remove it select equip-then check out a blank spot for the armor options it should drop the armor you currently have and get you her normal attire

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
then remove it select equip-then check out a blank spot for the armor options it should drop the armor you currently have and get you her normal attire
Well I gotten around how to do it in the end. But it still did not solve the problem, I can change the armor but the image still shows.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Well I gotten around how to do it in the end. But it still did not solve the problem, I can change the armor but the image still shows.
The only way I know to change your character image is to heal (if you've been transformed) and then enter another fight. Though I think the protective suit from the last areas is bugged, and messes up all the character images.

Reactions: VEHX

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks for the replies, very helpful. But has anyone figured out how to progress through the purple horned demon in the latest update ? (6/15/2018)

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
Thanks for the replies, very helpful. But has anyone figured out how to progress through the purple horned demon in the latest update ? (6/15/2018)
Wait a bloody second! you have 6/15/18??? why in the name of satan's blue balls you have not posted that?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes