3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

hentailover54321

Jul 20, 2018
If you mean the tentacle zone, then down the two side corridors there are a pair of boss monsters. Defeat them to remove the two barriers.
do you mean the 2 boss monsters in the area around where the woman lay eggs? if yes then I already did that but nothing happen

Edit: never mind it seem when i changed the venerable i did something wrong so when went back to an older saving you were right thanks my captn

amida90

Aug 6, 2018
How do you progress from the room where the 3 enemies add facehuggers to you if you lose to them?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
anyone know how to fix this??
Well, it's a missing picture so short of the dev fixing it you can just add any image and name the same as the missing image. Though it's in the section where the dev is revamping the game currently, so you'll probably hit some more issues like this.

Aug 25, 2016
Well, it's a missing picture so short of the dev fixing it you can just add any image and name the same as the missing image. Though it's in the section where the dev is revamping the game currently, so you'll probably hit some more issues like this.
god dong ish

Whitewoulf

May 7, 2018
Well I've got a problem. As you can see in the pic below, this is as far as I can get. I also got no sideways in this "space world thingy". But as far as I know. Somethinig is missing for me until now. I know there should be some helloween thing and also some pinky-ish robot things? (Also read something about Alien seedbed but didn't see it either.)

Does someone know how I can get to those things?

Kpacc

Jul 31, 2017
Well I've got a problem. As you can see in the pic below, this is as far as I can get. I also got no sideways in this "space world thingy". But as far as I know. Somethinig is missing for me until now. I know there should be some helloween thing and also some pinky-ish robot things? (Also read something about Alien seedbed but didn't see it either.)

Does someone know how I can get to those things?
to be continued...)))

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
how you add "passage" ?help plz)
You'd need to have the developer version of RPGMaker VXace, and add in the door that way. A simpler way would be to find an older version which includes a direct link to it, but not the updates to the demon area. It's like 2-3 versions back I think.

orivonfist

Aug 27, 2018
Can i get some help? How do i get gold and how do i talk to the cat girl in the town all she says is something in japanes?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Can i get some help? How do i get gold and how do i talk to the cat girl in the town all she says is something in japanes?
You get 10g every time you bring a maiden back to the hospital. The only other source is the random chests and through selling items at the shop.

This game is very gold poor tbh. It takes a lot of grinding to buy anything beyond the second weapon or armour.

The catgirl at the back is just an extra. It does nothing and has no purpose in the game so far.

orivonfist

Aug 27, 2018
You get 10g every time you bring a maiden back to the hospital. The only other source is the random chests and through selling items at the shop.

This game is very gold poor tbh. It takes a lot of grinding to buy anything beyond the second weapon or armour.

The catgirl at the back is just an extra. It does nothing and has no purpose in the game so far.
Thank you. what does {this character stands painted} mean.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes