3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

leons69

Mar 7, 2017
hey guys , got a problem alien mobs kill me instantly and I alreadygot lvl 100 in the woods zone with plant vore mobs
I mean all aliens are overpowered
is burst that last magic I learn ? is there other caracters that will join my party ?
and I two shot every boss so is there something I missed did not see any corruption did not obtain any bonus suit

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
hey guys , got a problem alien mobs kill me instantly and I alreadygot lvl 100 in the woods zone with plant vore mobs
I mean all aliens are overpowered
is burst that last magic I learn ? is there other caracters that will join my party ?
and I two shot every boss so is there something I missed did not see any corruption did not obtain any bonus suit
The item shop provides upgrade pellets that increase 1 stat by 3 points. But they coast 100 or 200 gold each so you'll have to farm.

Reactions: leons69

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
i cant get past alien it wont let me move forward past that boss
That's because it's the end of the current game. We have to wait for ZXC to re-open the next section. Or as another person has suggested you could buy the RPGM editors and open the area up yourself.

TPS1

Jun 29, 2017
That's because it's the end of the current game. We have to wait for ZXC to re-open the next section. Or as another person has suggested you could buy the RPGM editors and open the area up yourself.
where do you go when you're at the "Upgrade" enemies in the alien station?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
where do you go when you're at the "Upgrade" enemies in the alien station?
About two thirds of the way up the map there's a long horizontal corridor, just below where the space illithids are, go out the left hand side of the screen there. It leads to the Alien boss and the end of the current version.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I just wish zxc would fix the bug where the H-combat stops working. Currently only the latex related enemies in the first area can do H-moves to you during battle that show CGs. Everything past the first boss (from the parasite area onwards) no longer calls any CGs when they do H moves to you. But a simple cursory look in the folders will show you that the assets are indeed there. It's just not calling them for some reason.

And he needs to fix things so it properly updates Raven's standing portrait instead of needing you to heal first.
I thought the author just stopped making them. Damn, it sucks not being able to see them.

Edit:
Btw does anyone know how to transform one village girl in a bee? It's in the CGs but I seem to have not found anything that triggers it.

GoDZeus

Feb 1, 2018
i have a huge problem with the start of this game :( all the images in the graphics are with English titles, but the game is looking only for japan or something like that language :( how can i fix that without changing the names of all images ( which i dont think is possible) is there a way to fix that ?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes