3.00 star(s) 4 Votes
May 2, 2017
So I'm really interested in the art, content, and characters (Raven's always been fuckin hot) but the game mechanics are repetitive, the XP progression varies ridiculously wildly (starter enemies give 3 xp, next highest gives 63 xp), and as far as I can tell most enemies don't have unique h-scenes. Most of the H-scenes are repetitive h-attacks in the first forest area, and after that there've been next to none. Am I missing something, or is thata really the only content in the game?

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
So I'm really interested in the art, content, and characters (Raven's always been fuckin hot) but the game mechanics are repetitive, the XP progression varies ridiculously wildly (starter enemies give 3 xp, next highest gives 63 xp), and as far as I can tell most enemies don't have unique h-scenes. Most of the H-scenes are repetitive h-attacks in the first forest area, and after that there've been next to none. Am I missing something, or is thata really the only content in the game?
how are you getting it to run man i cant even open the game

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
GoldGame
Ok, let me teach you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that dosent really work for me sadly i still get the error where its looking for the the files with the japanese name but they arent there so it crashes and even when i go in and change the name of the 1 file it lets me start the game but there is a bunch of others that are named in english while the game looks for the japanese names

srx47

May 8, 2018
you don't need to change anything. Just use Winrar when extracting files:
Untitled.png

p.s. i'm stuck after alien boss >_>
Untitled.png
p.s.s. here is save with shit ton of stuff and lvl 99

Reactions: Kpacc and brynhildr

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
A lot of the H content comes from losing to specific enemies, which doesn't result in a game over.

Max1236

Feb 8, 2018
Hi, noob question here: this is the second time I play this game and I was wondering if I could use my old save on the new update. Please tell me I can C:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
p.s. i'm stuck after alien boss >_>
That's the end of the current content.

From his Pixiv account today.

2018.10.31 update 616MB
-----------new add---------------
alien cocoon

alien kiss skill

demon elf npc (3)

-----------$Sprites----------------

$boss kuromaru

$demon-npc-fallen

$alien (2)

$alien cocoon

--------------redraw--------------

alien boss

alien boss sex

Half-demon (1)

Now all we need is for some generous patron to upload a link to the new version.

Kazter

Aug 26, 2017
All you need to do, is DL the test version from his Patreon. Copy the Title Picture (in Japanese) and replace the english version in the same folder of the latest version. Works for me every update.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
On Pixiv

2018.10.31 update 616MB
-----------new add---------------
alien cocoon

alien kiss skill

demon elf npc (3)

-----------$Sprites----------------

$boss kuromaru

$demon-npc-fallen

$alien (2)

$alien cocoon

--------------redraw--------------

alien boss

alien boss sex

Half-demon (1)

k3oma

Apr 25, 2018
Iam stuck, lost to one of the aliens and cant get out of that room your in after losing. plz help

Donger123456

Aug 18, 2018
is there any way to acctually get out of the alien zone after oyu have been defeated? the aliens are to fast and i cant run past them

Heryx

Nov 29, 2017
I have tried to open it with Locale Emulator and it didn't help it says "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game", i have also already installed RPGMaker XP and it still dosen't work, please help

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes