Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
You can corrupt the witch with it
not the witch that you can use the strange egg on her right?
also while speaking of it, there is a bug that if you use the strange egg to to transform that witch into a wasp you no longer can ressurect the campanion

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
not the witch that you can use the strange egg on her right?
also while speaking of it, there is a bug that if you use the strange egg to to transform that witch into a wasp you no longer can ressurect the campanion
She isn't needed to resurrect your companions an I'm confused what egg do you talk about?

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
She isn't needed to resurrect your companions an I'm confused what egg do you talk about?
no wait.
after you kill the latex mistress in the crystal dungeon under the hospital. if you go back to the place where you killed her, there is a pod like egg in there that says something in the lines "you punched but it is hard as steel", that is the egg im talking about.

as for the bug i mentioned. in order to revive your companion you need to speak with the nurse (the same nurse that you give the girls you rescued) right? but after corrupting the witch, the nurse no longer activates the dialog to revivie you comanion. she only metion her usual dialog about you saving girls.

Reactions: Bakachiki

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
no wait.
after you kill the latex mistress in the crystal dungeon under the hospital. if you go back to the place where you killed her, there is a pod like egg in there that says something in the lines "you punched but it is hard as steel", that is the egg im talking about.

as for the bug i mentioned. in order to revive your companion you need to speak with the nurse (the same nurse that you give the girls you rescued) right? but after corrupting the witch, the nurse no longer activates the dialog to revivie you comanion. she only metion her usual dialog about you saving girls.
That s a interesting bug must take a look why it is like that.
For the strange egg it s only flavor

fresh_L

Jan 5, 2018
I have a bug after every fight I lose: It only started to appear later in my game after I reached the tentacle area. After every fight I have an animation of raven moving (like in combat) and nothing further happens I then need to load again to continue but if i lose a fight agin the same bug appears.

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
found another bug
if you corrupt the weapon seller, the bow weapons disapear from the store.
i heard there is a way to revert the corruption of all the city girls is that true?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
found another bug
if you corrupt the weapon seller, the bow weapons disapear from the store.
i heard there is a way to revert the corruption of all the city girls is that true?
For most of them yes

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
reporting another bug
if you enter the temple and then use the big reset jelly on the elf village you no longer can access the temple.
this happen because when you use the jelly it will spawn a second high priest elf blocking the passage towards the temple (when she asked you to find her sister on the slime dungeon). then after beating her sister and bring it to her, she will then move to her second position (where she stand beside the bridge) and will overlap with the second high priest elf. but when you talk to her again it will trigger her dialog to save the elfs inside the temple and it will not trigger the event for her raising the bridge to the temple.

reporting another bug (so i dont make a double post)
if lose to the "fallen plant girl" (the one who haves a top hat) the game crashes saying missing file "植物寄生 (1) "
i got this files from an older version of the game so now its working, (its the same animation thought)

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
reporting another bug
if you use enter the temple and then use the big reset jelly on the elf village you no longer can access the temple.
this happen because when you use the jelly it will spawn a second high priest elf blocking the passage towards the temple (when she asked you to find her sister on the slime dungeon). then after beating her sister and bring it to her, she will then move to her second position (where she stand beside the bridge) and will overlap with the second high priest elf. but when you talk to her again it will trigger her dialog to save the elfs inside the temple and it will not trigger the event for her raising the bridge to the temple.

reporting another bug (so i dont make a double post)
if lose to the "fallen plant girl" (the one who haves a top hat) the game crashes saying missing file "植物寄生 (1) "
i got this files from an older version of the game so now its working, its the same animation (its the same animation thought)
Found - fixed Thanks

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
I have a bug where i can't do anything after lost fight. Sprite of Raven appears on screen and moves, but I can't do anything. Is there any fix? It happens all the time.

Raggieman

Mar 9, 2019
I beat the latex dungeon, went out, back in, went to that "egg of steel" but it doesn't show up in my items and there's also no option to corrupt the witch with it. Any ideas? Already tried with the big jelly fish to redo the dungeon, same outcome.

Cheers

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I beat the latex dungeon, went out, back in, went to that "egg of steel" but it doesn't show up in my items and there's also no option to corrupt the witch with it. Any ideas? Already tried with the big jelly fish to redo the dungeon, same outcome.

Cheers
egg of steel? that you see inside the latex dungeon? That s only a cosmetic.
to Tf the witch you need the strange egg

Do you know what's causing it? Or how to fix it when it happens?
300 different event combinations partially written in Taiwanese and thrown together into a different command.

Raggieman

Mar 9, 2019
Do you have the latest patch?
Otherwise... odd
yes I do have the latest patch
The witch is the one in the hospital, top right by the entrance to the dungeon that shows you her tits when given semen right?

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
yes I do have the latest patch
The witch is the one in the hospital, top right by the entrance to the dungeon that shows you her tits when given semen right?
No that's the researcher the witch stands near the entrance of the hospital

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes