tesanrand- latex-ball-fallen (1~13)

slime boss part 2

R-raven-slime-fallen (18~39)

-----------$Sprites----------------

$slime-background

$raven-fallen-slime (1)

$raven-fallen-slime (2)

$npc-victim-slime

I haven't actually played for a few updates, as they happen very frequently. If someone could compile a list of bugs for this version then I can pass them on to ZXC.
here's a bug for you the raven image freaks the fuk out when u lose to slime boss

Reactions: Dhruv Shetty

heliolisk09

Aug 8, 2018
some characters text is undefined for me. also something about a profile error keeps popping up for me when i open the game

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Is the point of this game to just go deeper and deeper and fight different monsters?
I'm one shotting everything as the fully transformed thing.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is the point of this game to just go deeper and deeper and fight different monsters?
I'm one shotting everything as the fully transformed thing.
The game is pretty much an just a pointless wrapper for the art. It's a case where the art is nice, but th complete lack of a balanced game or any story kinda makes it shitty. (not to mention all the non-fetish bugs)

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
are you serious teh tentacelboss textwindow now only shows undefined in the last version this bioss textwindow hat real words you are clearly not able to make a game so delet the game

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
some characters text is undefined for me. also something about a profile error keeps popping up for me when i open the game
the last version was al ok and now this undefined with the tentacle boss this guy makes every version worser then the last one

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
For every enemy you defeat you get a maiden.
Collect a decent sum of them and go back to the boss

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
When you submit to the boss and she send you to capture women how do you bring them back to her
Alternative way is to rescue the ones strewn around the place. You can harvest them for hp/mana restores, or harvest them and then take them. However, I think only the first boss requires sacrifices anyway.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes