max_002

Mar 30, 2019
here is the end of the game when you enter a building in the village in which there are a lot of critters on one of the floors and if you lose they fuck the hero and turn him into a similar one or to death.

in order not to start the game, you first need to make sure that the hero loses consciousness and a lady appears or elsewhere

Runastia

May 11, 2018
here is the end of the game when you enter a building in the village in which there are a lot of critters on one of the floors and if you lose they fuck the hero and turn him into a similar one or to death.

in order not to start the game, you first need to make sure that the hero loses consciousness and a lady appears or elsewhere
This confused me right now. Are we talking about Latex Dungeon right now?

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
This release seems buggier than others I played. Enemy sprites get stuck on the screen after battles (including the huge bosses), and text isn't wrapping and just getting cut off by the box.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
This release seems buggier than others I played. Enemy sprites get stuck on the screen after battles (including the huge bosses), and text isn't wrapping and just getting cut off by the box.
Ye it has tons of bugs
Slime battles do nothing if you surrender the enemies even stay on the spot
the corruption doesnt change the raven picture afterwards (the only one that appeared for me was the futa raven from the first area)
If i visit the village to corrupt NPCs only half of the screen is Night the other half isnt
If you leave the village you teleport infront of the 2nd boss
... doesnt even end there :| feels like a release made to get us mad cus it gives us nothing lol

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Considering how the dev works, years away, if not a decade. Provided he won't drop it and move to something else.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Anyone having issues with the english text going outside of the text box? I can't read many words as they get cut off.
I've attached an example that happens right at the beginning of the game but this sort of thing happens throughout the intro. Is the entire game like this?

1.jpg

Reactions: Pyrobladeich

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
Not sure, but I think dev might have removed the option to save. Not sure how you are supposed to do so now.

BigJohnny
Yeah, he really should outsource making of the game bits to someone competent, and focus on just art and direction which are the . His games have always been a mess, and probably always be.

Just for his projects I have appropriate versions of RPG Maker always installed, since he always leaves project file inside the data. Not certain if it's intentional, but it allows me to fix his games myself. Usually it's a leftover code or a typo. Hell, most times I only add a teleport in the city to latest part to check it out.

Reactions: Aton

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Oh wow, from what I can tell, the game, while absolutely beautiful, is also an absolute mess.

English text wrapping is all over the place with words being cutoff from the textbox, thus unreadable.
Unclear mechanics for corruption and likely the wrong images being used. For example, after being corrupted by the first boss, leaving the area causes your image to revert to normal.
The priest girl who says she can help with you if you're corrupted by monsters doesn't actually "uncorrupt" you.

Art is phenomenal. Environments are phenomenal. Sprites are phenomenal. Game mechanics are phenomenal.
Coding itself and bugs...not so much.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
Not sure, but I think dev might have removed the option to save. Not sure how you are supposed to do so now.

BigJohnny
Yeah, he really should outsource making of the game bits to someone competent, and focus on just art and direction which are the . His games have always been a mess, and probably always be.

Just for his projects I have appropriate versions of RPG Maker always installed, since he always leaves project file inside the data. Not certain if it's intentional, but it allows me to fix his games myself. Usually it's a leftover code or a typo. Hell, most times I only add a teleport in the city to latest part to check it out.
The save option is called "storage" No idea why

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
im curious as to how close this game is to being completed?
The game has already been finished before as far as stages go he's just revamping and adding onto it for some reason, probably because the final couple of levels were really glitchy as well as the town. I don't think I ever did manage to get out of the xeno lose room so I had to reload and do it perfectly to hit the not quite the end, but the end of the game

Reactions: youngmoist

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i hope the portrait thing gets fixed other than that and the untranslated stuff the new additions are nice.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Oh wow, from what I can tell, the game, while absolutely beautiful, is also an absolute mess.

English text wrapping is all over the place with words being cutoff from the textbox, thus unreadable.
Unclear mechanics for corruption and likely the wrong images being used. For example, after being corrupted by the first boss, leaving the area causes your image to revert to normal.
The priest girl who says she can help with you if you're corrupted by monsters doesn't actually "uncorrupt" you.

Art is phenomenal. Environments are phenomenal. Sprites are phenomenal. Game mechanics are phenomenal.
Coding itself and bugs...not so much.
Yeah seriously strangest thing is the last version didn't have all those issues. besides the tentacle lair boss armor not showing up.

Nov 13, 2017

slime boss part and slime seedbed part map will update on 12/31
fix the bug you can't walk water on tentacles boss map
now you can get into slime part
-----------new add---------------
plant-mix-seedbed
plant-mix-suit
slime-nun
slime-boss
tentalces-background
latex-fallen-tree
-----------$Sprites----------------
$plant-mix-seedbed
$plant-mix-suit
$slime-nun
$slime-boss
$tentalces-background
$latex-fallen-tree

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019

slime boss part and slime seedbed part map will update on 12/31
fix the bug you can't walk water on tentacles boss map
now you can get into slime part
-----------new add---------------
plant-mix-seedbed
plant-mix-suit
slime-nun
slime-boss
tentalces-background
latex-fallen-tree
-----------$Sprites----------------
$plant-mix-seedbed
$plant-mix-suit
$slime-nun
$slime-boss
$tentalces-background
$latex-fallen-tree

Do the tf's work properly now?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
nvm can confirm still broken, how has the creator not done anything yet to fix such a dire bug?

Here hoping the 12/30 update atleast fixes the tf bug.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes