Grio43

Aug 16, 2017
I have the Tentacle suit 3. When I go into town to capture girls I cannot. Is this bugged?

C4dn3

Aug 27, 2017
Whenever I save a game and reload it the language reverts to chinese, also I get this error message everytime I load the game.

1570233832140.png
Any idea how to fix this?

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
there are a lot of problems so far.
1) her dialog/battle bust is always on the side of the screen for me.
2) the menus are either invisible or they are untranslated so I have no idea what I am upgrading.
3) similar to the above her main magic skill is untranslated.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
I have the Tentacle suit 3. When I go into town to capture girls I cannot. Is this bugged?
i was able to do so, so idk.
Whenever I save a game and reload it the language reverts to chinese, also I get this error message everytime I load the game.

View attachment 419859
Any idea how to fix this?
Weird, did you transfer old stuff into the folder or kept it how u downloaded it?

Runastia

May 11, 2018
there are a lot of problems so far.
1) her dialog/battle bust is always on the side of the screen for me.
2) the menus are either invisible or they are untranslated so I have no idea what I am upgrading.
3) similar to the above her main magic skill is untranslated.
there is an item in the inventory that changes ur language into english tho. Just reverts back to chinese mostly after loading a save file. and ye shes mostly on the right side which bothers me too but it seems like on some scenes shes been removed to show whats happening to her.

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
The game keeps un-translating itself after i save and come back and really can't for the life of me understand what is going on in the first few minutes of the game

Mar 16, 2018
anyone knows where the entrance to the third slime area is in the tentacle cave? can't seems to find the damn thnig
The slime area hasn't been developed yet. I faound a way into the next area but you have to modify the game to do so, and when in there it's clear that it's not meant for use yet. You can't even surrender to the monsters in the area and the check point takes you back to the one for the tentacle area. Have to wait for a new version for the slime area.

bad2bad

Jun 21, 2017
someone please tell me, is this game worth playing now? I did play the last (before remake 1) and it's was shit. Well, the art and lewd raven is my things but the game just ew

Runastia

May 11, 2018
someone please tell me, is this game worth playing now? I did play the last (before remake 1) and it's was shit. Well, the art and lewd raven is my things but the game just ew
its the same content as before maybe new stuff added but so far its still at boss 3 so not worth it.

Reactions: bad2bad
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes