godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
So i looked in the player avatar sprites and there is a pregnant raven sprite in there, yet i don't think it is actually used in game, unless i am wrong, game ends at the 2nd boss it seems and gathering humans doesn't do anything.

so are these sprites not in the game?

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
When i select English every time i exit the game the text is turn to japanese again how to fix this?

Jun 19, 2019
So i looked in the player avatar sprites and there is a pregnant raven sprite in there, yet i don't think it is actually used in game, unless i am wrong, game ends at the 2nd boss it seems and gathering humans doesn't do anything.

so are these sprites not in the game?
The dev seems to be focusing on finishing the skeleton of the game first before adding in common enemies that transform you.

Dhruv Shetty

Oct 11, 2018
when lose to enemy or boss will it game over? and does this game now have endings??
When you lose to a enemy or Boss there is no game over, infect it leads to a sex scene and you get taken to the nest area and the boss is nearby. After losing to a boss your MC gets corrupted. As of now there is no endings. The game is in development

Reactions: H.ERO

apemanlol

Oct 17, 2019
Even in its current state, this is a cool game. Very unique with the ability to get corrupted, hopefully the dev will keep up their hard work on this.

Nov 13, 2017

-----------new add---------------
fix the english Option
slime part battle
slime map 01
slime-nun (1~9)
-----------$Sprites----------------
$slime
$slime-soldier
$slime-seedbed
--------------redraw--------------
slime-seedbed (1)
slime-seedbed (2)
slime-soldier (1)
slime-soldier (2)
slime

Runastia

May 11, 2018
god damn old save files dont work again.

Seems like Raven images dont work when u walk around even the sprites arent there and i still have no idea how to enter slime area if he even added it.

Edit: seems like teleporters are the way
Edit2: Fighting slime mobs is useless nothing happens. no corruption no "game over", just nothing.

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I think I posted a small mod for this one a couple of sides before

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes