godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
He did fix it just hasn't released it to everyone yet I'll bug him about it.
Your not talking about the tf status because after becoming a latex ball or any other thing the sprite resets back to normal raven right after the scene. If you mean that this will be fixed in the upcoming update this end of month then thats good.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
That update literally added nothing since nothing works. Surrender is still useless god damn slow.

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
There is nothing really to make video off. Entire up to date gallery is available on sad panda.

Nov 13, 2017

Dev has moved to doing updates twice a month

----------new add---------------
R-raven-slime-fallen (1~17)
slime boss part 1
Slime-Symbiote (1)
Slime-Symbiote (2)
slime-Gel-Pod
latex-eyeball
-----------$Sprites----------------
$Slime-Symbiote-fallen
$Slime-Symbiote
$slime-Gel-Pod
$raven-defeated-slime
--------------redraw--------------
latex-eyeball

Reactions: Oxiton

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
does the remake can open a console command? or just need to do somethings?
just asking

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Oh wow, from what I can tell, the game, while absolutely beautiful, is also an absolute mess.

English text wrapping is all over the place with words being cutoff from the textbox, thus unreadable.
Unclear mechanics for corruption and likely the wrong images being used. For example, after being corrupted by the first boss, leaving the area causes your image to revert to normal.
The priest girl who says she can help with you if you're corrupted by monsters doesn't actually "uncorrupt" you.

Art is phenomenal. Environments are phenomenal. Sprites are phenomenal. Game mechanics are phenomenal.
Coding itself and bugs...not so much.
You can say the bugs ARE phenomenal as well. They are so BIG and STRONG, they need to be in the phenomenal folder.

crap3000

Aug 7, 2017
i read in one of the changelog it was added a shop or the shop was fixed i fighted the slime boss and the nun boss? adn i cant go ani further than that what am i suposed to do

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
when you make teh next update you should check if eveythign is tranlated in englisch seriously the first version of this game was much better

Apr 28, 2018
Is there a way to remove that picture of your avatar on the right side of the screen? It takes up almost half the game and it's annoying me. I looked in settings and see there's no way to get rid of it... :(

prettystupid

Mar 30, 2019
In the changelog I see the line "R-raven-slime-fallen (18~39)" as an addition - are these the special transformations from losing to specific enemies? Holding out on playing until those are added back in.

Also, I didn't see a post about this, but zxc apparently made a demo for some sort of 3D version of the game.

death2205

Jan 6, 2018
In the changelog I see the line "R-raven-slime-fallen (18~39)" as an addition - are these the special transformations from losing to specific enemies? Holding out on playing until those are added back in.

Also, I didn't see a post about this, but zxc apparently made a demo for some sort of 3D version of the game.
The raven slime fallen is the rest of the transformation to losing to the slime boss

Nov 13, 2017

----------new add---------------

tesanrand-latex-pregnan-fallen (1~9)

tesanrand- latex-ball-fallen (1~13)

slime boss part 2

R-raven-slime-fallen (18~39)

-----------$Sprites----------------

$slime-background

$raven-fallen-slime (1)

$raven-fallen-slime (2)

$npc-victim-slime

I haven't actually played for a few updates, as they happen very frequently. If someone could compile a list of bugs for this version then I can pass them on to ZXC.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes