Avrian

Jan 22, 2018
sooo.. is there any sex at all in this game? or only pictures of girls in some strange violet goo?

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
I suggest waiting for a better version of the English translation to come out before downloading this.

Many of the sentences while speaking to NPC's will go off the screen as well much of the Stats/Status menus are untranslated.

If you don't feel like waiting be warned, a lot of guessing awaits you.

Robert91

Jan 4, 2018
Seeing the main character made me start craving a Teen Titans H game.
I miss that lovely grey skin
i respect you for having your twitch and youtube on here. i think i'm gonna start watching your dragon quest playthrough lmao
(and, i feel the same about raven)

Reactions: Aton

Robert91

Jan 4, 2018
Errr... When you rescue a girl and show a 'Maiden" in inventory, it says you need to return her to her home, but none of the NPC's seem to want it... None of the houses have anything in them.

One of the Nuns says, "You have rescued Zero Girls", but i have one in my inventory.. WTF do i do with it?
same issue here, has anyone figured that out yet?

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
So many questions.

1. How do you get corrupted if all the girls you can take have already been taken?

2. Where do you go after defeating the first boss?

3. What's the differences between the old version and the new one. And what is this mod that I keep hearing about there?

4. Is there a better English Translation?

Thanks in advance for all the answer!

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
Ends at the first boss and having went back and tried to first one, I can say that the art is a lot better. It will be worth the wait and the content is there so it should be faster than making a new game.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'm only playing 'cos Raven's the heroine, I ain't into this plastic shit but hey gimme dat huge booty raven and you got MY attention.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
always get system error it say nw_elf.dll not found, well lucky i still have the old version of this game wich is better

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
OK guys here is the thing. The creator is REmakeing this game so the old version has LOT more content so it would be a good choice to just get the old version on his patreon or his discord.

Reactions: Leonadis77
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes