anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
So many questions.

1. How do you get corrupted if all the girls you can take have already been taken?

2. Where do you go after defeating the first boss?

3. What's the differences between the old version and the new one. And what is this mod that I keep hearing about there?

4. Is there a better English Translation?

Thanks in advance for all the answer!
1. To get corrupted you have to loose to the boss monster.

2. At the moment nowhere, that's the end of the current content.

3. The old version has a lot more content and was made using RPG Maker VX I believe. This one is a remake with updated images, new maps and is using the RPG Maker MV engine. imp16k4 is making the modified version of the original game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/latex-dungeon-advance-15-06-19.26326/

4. Unfortunately no, as far as I know this is the best translated version. We'll have to wait till ZXC has finished more of the content and goes back and translates it, or for someone else to translate the parts that currently aren't.

its complite game or 0.1v?
I'd say it's about a 0.1.5v at the moment. Still very early in the development cycle, but it shouldn't take too long to expand since ZXC is remaking his original game with better graphics in a new engine.

Reactions: MrNoice

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
If you loose to the boss you can play a small mini game and corrupt a town

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
5 things this glorius remake needs in my opinion, #1:- unique loss scenes for every enemy. #2:- consequencies for letting an area boss turn Raven into an ideal latex slave. #3:- more than just the main city, for example a small town in each area which could tie into the consequencies for full submission to an area boss where Raven goes to the town and conquers it for the boss. #4:- a corruption bar, for losing to basic enemies which could lead to gettin a sexy game over scene or gettin taken to the area boss as a sacrifice by the enemy so the player could skip trying to find the boss and begin the submission right there and then. And finally #5:- a real way to make money for shopping for weapons, armor, accessories and items because the original game while a lot of fun, the money making was a nightmare let alone the combat balance was an absolute living hell. That's just what i am hoping for in this game.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
OK guys here is the thing. The creator is REmakeing this game so the old version has LOT more content so it would be a good choice to just get the old version on his patreon or his discord.
yeah and what about this error who always shows nw_elf.dll not found

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
5 things this glorius remake needs in my opinion, #1:- unique loss scenes for every enemy. #2:- consequencies for letting an area boss turn Raven into an ideal latex slave. #3:- more than just the main city, for example a small town in each area which could tie into the consequencies for full submission to an area boss where Raven goes to the town and conquers it for the boss. #4:- a corruption bar, for losing to basic enemies which could lead to gettin a sexy game over scene or gettin taken to the area boss as a sacrifice by the enemy so the player could skip trying to find the boss and begin the submission right there and then. And finally #5:- a real way to make money for shopping for weapons, armor, accessories and items because the original game while a lot of fun, the money making was a nightmare let alone the combat balance was an absolute living hell. That's just what i am hoping for in this game.
oh yeah i am with you more unique sex scenes and more corruptions form for raven

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Version what?... i only see a date... unless the date is somehow the game's version.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Why is there a remake?

1. His art's improved, he wants to replace it all.
2. He wants the more detailed sprites possible in VM. Maybe there's more possible in general, also.
3. He wants to keep getting that Patreon money.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Also, it seems he plans on expanding the corruption system, where you are allied with the Corrupted and you fight the Humans instead.
THIS is what this game was lacking and the corrupted minigame this demo have is a good start. there was not much point in getting corrupted before besides higher stats if you could not fight the humans.

Decaro

Jul 25, 2018
The game is looking very promising, i really wish they expand the corruption side of the game and finally put to good use the latex dick you grow everytime you give up boss fights

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
After i've transformed 2 times she sends me to corrupt girls in a village, i corrupted everyone and when i come back nothing happens, i can talk to her to teleport in the village again but since they are all corrupted idk what to do :/

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
After i've transformed 2 times she sends me to corrupt girls in a village, i corrupted everyone and when i come back nothing happens, i can talk to her to teleport in the village again but since they are all corrupted idk what to do :/
As far as I can tell that's the end of the current content. We'll just have to wait for ZXC's next update.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes