mr.annonypls

Feb 25, 2019
I think I found a bug.... just went to the second section without fighting the boss and got defeated there, I can't seem to get back in to the forest ground i keep going back to the same place over and over again. Just tried it again with defeating the first boss, the same thing is happening. I keep going in the same area over and over again.

the maidens that are saved cannot be sent to the monastery and it stays in your inventory. hopefully they can be put in the monastery for the corruption arc. Love the transformation sequences when hit by a latex monster but the started the cg at level 1 when you're first hit by the monster. Would love it if latex takeover cg on Raven be on the same level.

But, this game has some very good potential and love the progression for it! :)

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
This advice goes for pretty much every Pateron game but wait two-three updates before downloading a new update. One update isn't worth a re-download unless you really want to do it.

If his updates are like his previous version it will be many small updates every two-three weeks. So be patient and wait a few.

:)

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just thought of 2 new things that i hope makes it into this remake, #1 more save or abandon girl choices which could include a third choice of joining the girl in her transformation for extra corruption and more scenes and #2 non hostile corrupted enemies that offer Raven mind breaking pleasure that she can accept willingly for unique dialog and a corresponding scene with that or refuse and fight. Sound good to anyone?

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes